Understanding Gender Dysphoria and the Military

Apr 2016
Florida
That is 100% bullcrap lie.

You know jack crap about this and it is showing. You have had better days.

Section 8 was implemented from ww2 forward and was only dropped recently in favor of less harsh terminology. Everything about section 8 dis charges still exist but obama choose to lose the term.
Source?

Sep 2017
Hell
I'm aware of that please don't take all of my posts so literally.

The fact remains that Trump is a danger to the nation and the world due to his
erratic, psychotic behavior.
I fear that you do not quite grasp the complexity of getting a nuke juiced and armed.

There are checks and balances built in from our Constitution to our Order of Battle.

While the POTUS is the only person that can authorize a nuclear launch, it should be noted that the launch cannot happen without confirmation by the holder of the second set of codes necessary for launch.

Mar 2019
Texas
Your lame assertion asking for a source shows completely that you are here just for the sake of being against anything said and you do it without reason.
The information you are asking for a source for has been posted in two different forms in this thread. First in a youtube video covering the issue and second in another post that takes you to a wiki page that cites exactly what i have told you.

The only thing unclear on this issue is exactly what year obama stopped the military using the term section 8 and what year you claim to have been doing military discharges. Clearly if you were indeed doing such in the military then you had no idea about the job you were doing beyond the minimal amount you had to know to get through the day. I very much have my doubts that a person could be active duty and not ever have heard of section 8.

Mar 2019
Texas
What's the lie? Specifics please. I'm asking for facts and actual quotes, not just emotional outbursts and hissyfits.
I gave the thread links to the facts. Section 8 was recently changed but the process is still the same. The term was stigmatized and was dropped. No one is throwing fits as you claim. Spend a bit more time digging and less time asking for someone to spoon feed you.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
You should e ashamed of your self for not being able to grasp simple concepts and for using msm style tactics to make it seem like i said something i did not.
I'm old enough to know better than to do something of which I should be ashamed. If I trip on occasion, I immediately apologize. So far in this conversation, I've done nothing of which to be ashamed. I am, however, having fun formulating a psychological profile on you. What are "msm style tactics", in your opinion?

Apr 2014
Heart of America
I gave the thread links to the facts. Section 8 was recently changed but the process is still the same. The term was stigmatized and was dropped. No one is throwing fits as you claim. Spend a bit more time digging and less time asking for someone to spoon feed you.
Dude, 1944 isn't recent...unless you are claiming to be a time traveler from the 40s who only recently arrived...then that'd be understandable.

Mar 2019
Texas
I'm old enough to know better than to do something of which I should be ashamed. If I trip on occasion, I immediately apologize. So far in this conversation, I've done nothing of which to be ashamed. I am, however, having fun formulating a psychological profile on you. What are "msm style tactics", in your opinion?
Yes you are free to make invalid assumptions about me based on your own confusion of issues and inability or refusal to research.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Yes you are free to make invalid assumptions about me based on your own confusion of issues and inability or refusal to research.
Yes I am. :D

OTOH, your own posts are valid information. Your comments, disagreements, replies, accusations, conclusions, references and any other information you post online all become valid information from which to draw conclusions. You define yourself, sir, as do I. Are you denying that you have formulated an idea of my personality through my posts? Are you denying that, although it may not be a completely accurate view of my personality, that you can draw conclusions about my personality, views and opinions from my posts?