US drops out from top 20 democratic countries

Apr 2013
Left coast
Hey jimmy, does that apply to Parliamentary systems too. What country in the world is a democracy by the definition you are using?

Other than ancient Greece for short periods of course. And even then, definition of citizen was very questionable.

Jun 2012
Barsoom
The Constitution is an anti-democratic doctrine by design. I do not care about what other countries are on some list nor do I care about some arbitrary list of country's ranking regarding their democratic ranking.

Apr 2013
Left coast
The Constitution is an anti-democratic doctrine by design. I do not care about what other countries are on some list nor do I care about some arbitrary list of country's ranking regarding their democratic ranking.
Because you are an island and agree with Trump's isolationist policies. Fair enough.

Wrong, but fair enough.

Jun 2012
Barsoom
I am pretty certain that Trump was not around in 1787 to have a hand in writing the Constitution, and that a governing document whose core foundation is federalism has any relevance to isolationist policies of islands.

Apr 2013
Left coast
I am pretty certain that Trump was not around in 1787 to have a hand in writing the Constitution, and that a governing document whose core foundation is federalism has any relevance to isolationist policies of islands.
A literalist to the end. Are you really pretending you didn't get my literary reference?