US In The Midst Of A White Nationalist Terrorism Crisis

Dec 2016
Canada
The El Paso shooter used many far left talking points. The Dayton shooter was an antifa supporter.
Both of them are "self-motivated" killers. So odds are they had unique grievances. El Paso has declared that he "intended to kill Mexicans," so that qualifies as a racially motivated attack and that fits the theme here of the threat of white nationalist terrorism. Dayton killed his sister and four others, before he was gunned down in a matter of seconds. He was loaded for bear, so he intended to kill many more. And the looks from the shooting video show a lot of black people in that general area.

Jul 2019
Georgia
FBI arrests Las Vegas man who allegedly wanted to shoot Jews, LGBTQ bar patrons

Conor Climo, 23, communicated with organized white supremacists through encrypted messages, federal authorities said.

A 23-year-old Las Vegas man who allegedly wanted to attack Jews and patrons of an LGBTQ bar was arrested on suspicion of possessing parts to make a bomb, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Nevada said Friday.

Conor Climo, who was arrested Thursday, was connected to white supremacists though encrypted online conversations, federal prosecutors said

more at link

FBI arrests Las Vegas man who allegedly wanted to shoot Jews, LGBTQ bar patrons

Jul 2019
Georgia
murder is bad, regardless of how it's done

It's blowing my mind that some people seem to think that people are only able to care about one method of murder

A person who cares about gun murders is also capable of caring about knife murders, or vehicular homicide or any other type of killing

when a person tries to say that I don't care about situation A because I'm currently discussing situation B, I can almost immediately dismiss that person's point, as it appears to be a rather obvious attempt at deflection.

Think about it like this.

Say you go to a restaurant and order asparagus as your side instead of potatoes. That doesn't mean you hate potatoes, or never want to see a potato again. The kitchen staff isn't going to be highly offended and assume you hate the way they cook their potatoes right?

Sorry I have a hard time trying to understand illogical thought process or purposeful deflection due to ill intentions, so maybe I'm not explaining myself that well

Nov 2012
Colorado

It's blowing my mind that some people seem to think that people are only able to care about one method of murder

A person who cares about gun murders is also capable of caring about knife murders, or vehicular homicide or any other type of killing

when a person tries to say that I don't care about situation A because I'm currently discussing situation B, I can almost immediately dismiss that person's point, as it appears to be a rather obvious attempt at deflection.

Say you go to a restaurant and order asparagus as your side instead of potatoes. That doesn't mean you hate potatoes, or never want to see a potato again. The kitchen staff isn't going to be highly offended and assume you hate the way they cook their potatoes right?

Sorry I have a hard time trying to understand illogical thought process or purposeful deflection due to ill intentions, so maybe I'm not explaining myself that well
Actually, people are merely a nuumber, especially when they are dead.

Nov 2012
Colorado

who has ill intentions?

Nov 2012
Colorado
Not quite. Unseal juvie records.

And that is exactly what red flag laws are trying to do.

And if you think government spending is a problem you would be a rabid Democratic Party voter.
Haahaa, i once was a democrat voter. I don't care for any party. Not an honest one in the bunch, but the left is tooo far gone. Use to be the working man's party, (black white, whatever) Now its.... hell i don't know what it is. It's not the party for this country. At least it's not if we want to stay a country.

Jul 2018
Earth
Funny, all of a sudden it's Trump's fault? What happened to Congress? Have they not had decades to deal with this?
When will people get it through their heads that crooks don't give a damn about any laws? Laws do not stop crime. They only provide a means to punish people for their activities. Will a background check stop someone from stealing guns from cop cars or burglarizing a gun store?