US In The Midst Of A White Nationalist Terrorism Crisis

Jul 2019
Georgia
Really? Misleading and false? In what way? The thread title is the same title as the article it sources, so you really need to explain this.

Also, just today:

Neo-Nazi charged with plot to bomb gay club, synagogue
I'm pretty grateful for these FBI agents who go online and identify these psychos and get into undercover discussions with them

they're saving lives

I've seen a few people post on various places internet before and reaaally hope there's a watch on them.

Um, would be great if your post had some substance, instead it helps you sound like a blithering idiot.
Substance in as that's why those crooks on Capital Hill won't release tape recordings & evidence otherwise they'd be implicated in white nationalist terrorism national religion of the Islamidiotocracy from the Bicentennial.

Um, would be great if your post had some substance, instead it helps you sound like a blithering idiot.
So for all intents & purposes to the cross conditioned way beyond therapy white nationalism of "serve the Pope or die" Christiananality pedophilia, lynching enforcement has accomplished it's more perfect union marriage to Islam "death to the infidels" for Byrd's KKK churchstate fiefdom West Nazi Germany Virginia Bicentennial master plan of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists killing all the Jews in NYC & Israel for the 21st century in some Rehnquist SCOTUS immaculate drug conception standing of liberty & justice for all Christians second coming.

I'm pretty grateful for these FBI agents who go online and identify these psychos and get into undercover discussions with them
they're saving lives
I've seen a few people post on various places internet before and reaaally hope there's a watch on them.
As if they are as whitewashed a Christian Nation national religion back to something other than the Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition of the Bicentennial where stealing a photocopy of receipts for US Constitutions purchased from the National Archives just to burn & dictate "no one steals & burns US Constitutions in this country" after Byrd's KKK churchstate fiefdom West Nazi Germany Virginia of "serve the Pope or die" thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists had already destroyed in separate incidents 24 of each. It's no wonder Nazi economics got that master race second coming thru 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plan business.