US jets strike Syrian town with banned white phosphorus bombs – Russian Defense Ministry

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
F14 was retired in September 2006. It was built by Northrup grumman. the F15 was built by mcdonnell Douglas. The Navy hasn't had a dedicated fighter since 2006.

Nobody on this board will deny that John McCain flew an F-4 nicknamed The Phantom. The Phantom traveles faster than the speed of sound and you can't hear them coming. In a dive the Phantom can reach Mach 2.5. which would rip the wings off an F-15, nicknamed The Eagle.

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Colorado
Your post#40 is just a "Pentagon spokesman says" story. So that means you're willing to take the War Department at their word, inspite of the trail of lies so far! Like I said, that doesn't leave the Russians with a high bar to clear to be more verifiable than the Pentagon.
I didn't favor either source. I posted an article. Let the reader decide. Odds could be, both sources are false.

Sep 2017
Hell
Nobody on this board will deny that John McCain flew an F-4 nicknamed The Phantom. The Phantom traveles faster than the speed of sound and you can't hear them coming. In dive the Phantom can reach Mach 2.5.
John McCain was a bomber jockey. He flew the A-4 Skyhawk.

This was John McCain's actual plane with him aboard in the crash barrier net when he missed his tail hook traps:

Dec 2016
Canada
John McCain was a bomber jockey. He flew the A-4 Skyhawk.

This was John McCain's actual plane with him aboard in the crash barrier net when missed his tail hook traps:

I was totally sickened by how John McCain has spent his long life failing upwards all the way to being lauded as a national hero and given a state funeral. As I heard previously many times, McCain graduated fifth from the bottom of his class of approx. 850 at Annapolis, and would have been grounded before he left for Nam if his dad wasn't Admiral of the Navy.....and his grandfather also a generation earlier! The image of the reckless fool follows from his early military days right through to his last days of warmongering on every front.