Veteran died in police custody. His body was returned to his family with some organs missing

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
WTF does this guy being a veteran have to do with anything?

I am sick to death of hearing that someone is a veteran for no fuckin reason.

When was teh last them a you saw a headline that read, "Former waitress died in police...."

Someone was an engineer, cook, hairdresser..... Good grief,

Nov 2005
California
Yeah, male feminist journalists screwing children is definitely not news worthy. Especially in this day and age of sexualizing children. We should be talking about something important like when trump said the 'burgers were piled a mile high' or how the russians are responsible for everything the leftists don't like.
Sheesh.
To quote you back at you...
Sabcat: That's nice. What does that have to do w/ the topic of the thread?

See, I knew you wouldn't be able to comprehend what was being explained to you...

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Maybe if you need a russian to explain yourself, you should let the russian do your typing for you.
Until then, adults are having a conversation here and you're clearly not capable of intelligibly participating.
What are you trying to say sweetie? Put on your big boy panties and spit it out.

You started a thread then had nothing to say on the subject but cry about one of my posts. Are you crushing?

How typical.

Nov 2005
California
What are you trying to say sweetie? Put on your big boy panties and spit it out.
You started a thread then had nothing to say on the subject but cry about one of my posts. Are you crushing?
How typical.
ROFLMAO!
Are you that damn lazy that you can't even be bothered to look at post #1 to see your claim is a dumb lie?
Or is it just your egregious dishonesty which compels you to make a dumb lie when anybody can easily check the first post and see it as a dumb lie?
Or, if it's even worse than that and you need a russian to explain post #1 to you, then you should let the russian do your typing for you.

Regardless, when you have something topical to say, go ahead and add it to the thread.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
ROFLMAO!
Are you that damn lazy that you can't even be bothered to look at post #1 to see your claim is a dumb lie?
Or is it just your egregious dishonesty which compels you to make a dumb lie when anybody can easily check the first post and see it as a dumb lie?
Or, if it's even worse than that and you need a russian to explain post #1 to you, then you should let the russian do your typing for you.

Regardless, when you have something topical to say, go ahead and add it to the thread.

Yes... when you have something topical to say, go ahead and add it to the thread

Kisses,
Sab

Nov 2005
California
Yes... when you have something topical to say, go ahead and add it to the thread
Sab
Already been done by me in post #1. You lied about that post claiming I didn't post anything about the issue.

When police ask you questions and you exercise your fifth amendment right, there are plenty of occasions where they start threatening with arrest and detaining you.
When it's the police that need to answer the questions, suddenly it's all well and good (for them) that they don't answer...​
Ball is in your court. You can reply to that or post something topical.
NOT ONCE in this thread have you even tried to post anything topical.
I expect nothing but more trolling from you...

Feb 2019
nunya