Veteran died in police custody. His body was returned to his family with some organs missing

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Already been done by me in post #1. You lied about that post claiming I didn't post anything about the issue.
When police ask you questions and you exercise your fifth amendment right, there are plenty of occasions where they start threatening with arrest and detaining you.​
When it's the police that need to answer the questions, suddenly it's all well and good (for them) that they don't answer...​
Ball is in your court. You can reply to that or post something topical.
NOT ONCE in this thread have you even tried to post anything topical.
I expect nothing but more trolling from you...

You are a ridiculous human being

What are you trying to say sweetie? Put on your big boy panties and spit it out.

You started a thread then had nothing to say on the subject but cry about one of my posts. Are you crushing?

How typical.

One more time sweetie

You started a thread then had nothing to say on the subject but cry about one of my posts

You really should try and read things before you comment.

Nov 2005
California
You are a ridiculous human being
One more time sweetie
You started a thread then had nothing to say on the subject but cry about one of my posts
You really should try and read things before you comment.
It's funny to watch you struggle for relevance while you fail to provide any topical attempt.
You jumped into this thread and had absolutely nothing to say on subject.
You then proceeded to cry about my posts instead of addressing my topical post.

Again, let me know when you try to address the topic.
I already did...

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
It's funny to watch you struggle for relevance while you fail to provide any topical attempt.
You jumped into this thread and had absolutely nothing to say on subject.
You then proceeded to cry about my posts instead of addressing my topical post.

Again, let me know when you try to address the topic.
I already did...
Post #8 sweetie.

If you read the threads you would know this. But no... i respond to the russians off topic post... and here you are just babbling about nothing again.

Nov 2005
California
Post #8 sweetie.
Lordey...
You were serious with that response?
I was giving you the benefit of a doubt in thinking you were being facetious. But instead you wanted that response to be treated seriously???

What makes you think Everett doesn't own a gun in the first place?

Secondly, can you appreciate that a black man, having a gun going to the police to check on a DUI warrant is like pouring gasoline on a smoldering campfire?
Here's What Happens When a Black Man Open Carries Gun

If you read the threads you would know this. But no... i respond to the russians off topic post... and here you are just babbling about nothing again.
I read it and recognized it as a stupid suggestion.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt in assuming you were trolling with that response too.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Lordey...
You were serious with that response?
I was giving you the benefit of a doubt in thinking you were being facetious. But instead you wanted that response to be treated seriously???

What makes you think Everett doesn't own a gun in the first place?

Secondly, can you appreciate that a black man, having a gun going to the police to check on a DUI warrant is like pouring gasoline on a smoldering campfire?
Here's What Happens When a Black Man Open Carries Gun

I read it and recognized it as a stupid suggestion.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt in assuming you were trolling with that response too.

So your response is something something black people. Something something police shoot people?

You understand that is reinforcing mt point right?

Nov 2005
California
So your response is something something black people. Something something police shoot people?
And yet again Sabcat demonstrates quite clearly that he just cannot keep up with an adult conversation.
No wonder you have such difficulties on this forum.

You understand that is reinforcing mt point right?
I would be fascinated to hear you explain how you think that is reinforcing "mt point".
Blacks are killed at a highly disproportionate rate in this country by the police and you want them to arm themselves more? Do you have any capacity to recognize that cops seeing a gun on a black man is often used as an excuse to shoot / kill the black man?

Can you show any evidence why people would think that arming a black man would make them less likely to be killed by the police?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
And yet again Sabcat demonstrates quite clearly that he just cannot keep up with an adult conversation.
No wonder you have such difficulties on this forum.

I would be fascinated to hear you explain how you think that is reinforcing "mt point".
Blacks are killed at a highly disproportionate rate in this country by the police and you want them to arm themselves more? Do you have any capacity to recognize that cops seeing a gun on a black man is often used as an excuse to shoot / kill the black man?

Can you show any evidence why people would think that arming a black man would make them less likely to be killed by the police?

It's pretty simple. Police shoot people. I think this is generally not a good thing. How about you?

So your solution.

Give the police all the guns?

No thanks.

I say arm all the people and disarm the police.

Nov 2005
California
Sabcat...
Doing his damndest to derail yet another thread.

It's pretty simple. Police shoot people. I think this is generally not a good thing. How about you?
With exception of justifiable shootings, I think it's bad when police shoot people.

So your solution.
Give the police all the guns?
No. Not my solution although you being confused on that is not surprising to me...

Nor is police getting all the guns what this thread is about.

I say arm all the people and disarm the police.
Do you think it is equally (if not more) bad when people shoot the police?

May 2018
Chicago
Sabcat...

With exception of justifiable shootings, I think it's bad when police shoot people.

No. Not my solution although you being confused on that is not surprising to me...

Sad, He used to have some decent things to say. Now he's just another right wing trollbot, thread derailer.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Sabcat...

I think it's unfortunate when anyone gets shot. Some people choose a profession/lifestyle that puts them at a much greater risk of being shot on a daily basis be them military, gang members or police. This is a conscious choice that they have made.

What is the point of this thread then?

I assumed that it was to demonstrate that the police are out of control and believe they operate outside of the law.