Vindman fired from White House position.

Jul 2015
chicago
Firing someone because they testified against you is quite literally a characteristic of an authoritarian dictator.
Vindman is a partisan hack conspiring against the president in this coop attempt. Not firing him would be an act of stupidity.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Vindman is a partisan hack conspiring against the president in this coop attempt. Not firing him would be an act of stupidity.
And Romney is a superstitious motherfucker that actually believes God is real thing....
Imagine actually believing that when you "swear to God" it means something....Am I right?

• Haha
Reactions: Clara007
Jul 2015
chicago
And Romney is a superstitious motherfucker that actually believes God is real thing....
Imagine actually believing that when you "swear to God" it means something....Am I right?
Romney one year is attacking Trump the next year going out to dinner with Trump vying for a cabinet position. Rommney has proven to have no integrity and is simply trying to get back at Trump.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
18 USC Section 1513 (e):
Whoever knowingly, with the intent to retaliate, takes any action harmful to any person, including interference with the lawful employment or livelihood of any person, for providing to a law enforcement officer any truthful information relating to the commission or possible commission of any Federal offense, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.

Reactions: se7en and cwII
Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
You have any of those pesky facts to back up that claim?

The spelling is COUP not COOP, but in either case it was an impeachment proceeding as described in the Constitution and therefore, by definition, is not a coup attempt.

Jul 2015
chicago
You have any of those pesky facts to back up that claim?

The spelling is COUP not COOP, but in either case it was an impeachment proceeding as described in the Constitution and therefore, by definition, is not a coup attempt.
Finally you guys located a real NAZI. A spelling Nazi.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Romney one year is attacking Trump the next year going out to dinner with Trump vying for a cabinet position. Rommney has proven to have no integrity and is simply trying to get back at Trump.
So your version of "no integrity" is that if you swear an oath, and you won't break that oath, you have "No Integrity".

Jul 2015
chicago
So your version of "no integrity" is that if you swear an oath, and you won't break that oath, you have "No Integrity".
I do not presume to know what is in his heart and you do not either. I suggest however that he was not keeping his oath but rather simply getting back at Trump.