Vindman fired from White House position.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
I do not presume to know what is in his heart and you do not either. I suggest however that he was not keeping his oath but rather simply getting back at Trump.
It sure looked like he was keeping his oath, he swore to do impartial justice.
That means if Obama had asked a foreign head of state to help out with his campaign, and had delayed funds to threaten that head of state , Romney would have voted the same way, unlike the rest of the Republican Senators...

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
I do not presume to know what is in his heart and you do not either. I suggest however that he was not keeping his oath but rather simply getting back at Trump.
You DO presume to know what is in his heart by saying "I suggest, however, that he was not keeping his oath but rather simply getting back at Trump"

Reactions: foundit66
Nov 2005
California
Vindman is a partisan hack conspiring against the president in this coop attempt. Not firing him would be an act of stupidity.
Vindman's credentials far outshine yours. Your claim that he is a "partisan hack" is obviously based solely on his actions in this impeachment process and nothing else.
Quite frankly, YOU are the "partisan hack" in this situation with that assessment.

It is profoundly disgusting for people to dismiss somebody's careers and achievements just because they speak up and tell the truth. Vindman's history speaks for itself.
Vindman completed the Infantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC) at Fort Benning in 1999 and was sent the next year to South Korea, where he commanded both infantry and anti-armor platoons.[4] In addition to overseas deployments to South Korea and Germany, Vindman is a combat veteran of the Iraq War, and he served in Iraq from September 2004 to September 2005.[3] In October 2004,[3] he sustained an injury from a roadside bomb in Iraq, for which he received a Purple Heart.[4] He was promoted to the rank of major in 2008,[10] and to lieutenant colonel in September 2015.[11]

During his Army career, Vindman earned the Ranger Tab, Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge, and Parachutist Badge, as well as four Army Commendation Medals and two Defense Meritorious Service Medals.[3]

Beginning in 2008, Vindman became a Foreign Area Officer specializing in Eurasia. In this capacity he served in the U.S. embassies in Kiev, Ukraine, and Moscow, Russia. Returning to Washington, D.C. he was then a politico-military affairs officer focused on Russia for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Vindman was on the Joint Staff at the Pentagon from September 2015 to July 2018.[3]

You claim that you do not presume to know what is in his heart, but then everything you say about him clearly shows that is exactly what you are doing.
How can you claim he is a "partisan hack" if you "do not presume to know what is in his heart"?
How can you claim "he was not keeping his oath but rather simply getting back at Trump" if you "do not presume to know what is in his heart"?

How do so many right-wingers not realize that any casual reflection of their comments are just plain hogwash that isn't fit for hogs!