Volunteerism

Dec 2015
Arizona
I cannot see the posts or replies of Lyzza because of the reasons stated in my signature. Ask the one specific question again. And Clara, "LIKES" are meaningless so don't kill yourself over them.
You're trolling and I don't play with Trolls. Find another patsy.

Sep 2019
Louisville, Ky
Now that was good! Respect!

Clara, I was speaking in general and some people did understand but if you can ask me specific questions, one at a time, I will try to answer.
The disrespectful should not expect respect. I suppose we should give you the benefit of doubt and assume you were not purposefully insulting but were merely expressing your personality and that the incredible ignorance you portray is actual vs. dodging assholism. You have managed to alienate virtually everyone here (with an exception) due to your abrasive and nihilistic posts and mentality so never expect to be appreciated or liked.

Simply put....You are a prick.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Now that was good! Respect!

Clara, I was speaking in general and some people did understand but if you can ask me specific questions, one at a time, I will try to answer.

I'm a community volunteer. I've served on the school board. I've tutored students, led "gifted and talented" groups. I've served on citizen committees of all sorts. I taught skiing to children when the local ski area offered them free ski days. I've done free home repairs for old folks, and now I are one!! :)

I volunteered my construction skills for a number of Habitat for Humanity homes.

I've been doing this for 30+ years, and in all that time there's one thing I've seldom seen.

Rightists and Randians chipping in.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
I am not on the right nor have I ever read a single book by Ayn Rand. She did not invent Liberty or freedom. So whoever it is you speak of, its not me.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
I don't think you understood Clara007. I assume by your avatar with the apron and oven gloves that you do not use any roads, especially not the toll roads since those are for people who need to get to work. If you do get out of the kitchen every once in a while try skipping the daytime soaps and do some reading about the free-market and volunteerism. Smiles.r
more misogynistic bullshit. pure and simple.
It is refreshing, however, when the true intent and bigotry is revealed, isn't it?
I tend to consider this sort of statement to be just one more incident of a reactionary unravelling. It demonstrates the inherent rotten core of conserva-tarian ideologies.

Reactions: Lyzza

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
I am not on the right nor have I ever read a single book by Ayn Rand. She did not invent Liberty or freedom. So whoever it is you speak of, its not me.
You are on the right, the very far right, and you constantly speak in Randian terms and forward Randian concepts.

I'm positive I wasn't speaking of you. I mean, how could I have seen you volunteering beside me in my mountain valley?

Reactions: se7en
Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
You are on the right, the very far right, and you constantly speak in Randian terms and forward Randian concepts.

I'm positive I wasn't speaking of you. I mean, how could I have seen you volunteering beside me in my mountain valley?
As I said, I am not. But what if I was far right? Is that against the law and should someone be discriminated for being on the right? Volunteering does not mean I have to work the soupline for free. It could be simply giving away some of my wealth or it could mean freely paying a tax for only those things that I feel are needed.

Volunteerism also doesn't force others to volunteer for my causes or insults them if they don't.

I ask you again, it is against the laws of this country or of this forum to be a rightist, fascist, nationalist or any other "ism" that is not leftism. MAKE THIS CLEAR. And do people of all political leanings deserve equal respect here and the right to voice their opinion without being spit on or shut down? MAKE THIS CLEAR.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
As I said, I am not. But what if I was far right? Is that against the law and should someone be discriminated for being on the right? Volunteering does not mean I have to work the soupline for free. It could be simply giving away some of my wealth or it could mean freely paying a tax for only those things that I feel are needed.

Volunteerism also doesn't force others to volunteer for my causes or insults them if they don't.

I ask you again, it is against the laws of this country or of this forum to be a rightist, fascist, nationalist or any other "ism" that is not leftism. MAKE THIS CLEAR. And do people of all political leanings deserve equal respect here and the right to voice their opinion without being spit on or shut down? MAKE THIS CLEAR.
That is quite the rant going far beyond IT just telling you you are in fact right. I don't remember him accusing you of any of the other things you are going on about, just the denying you are right.