Voting for a candidate? Ask questions first.

Apr 2007
FACT: do any of u realize that a communist or liberal communist senate congress or house can not force an amendment or a pres. hand nod nor signature or denigh monies to an already involved war nor to any war negoscheaited for in the past that is to start or already has started NOT IN AMERICA IT (THEY) CANNOT lets put liberal communist where they belong back IN THE COMMUNIST POLITICAL PARTY OF AMERICA america works on a list of laws that the rest of the world allows us to as it dose all other countries

Jan 2006
Columbus, Ohio
musica said:
FACT: do any of u realize that a communist or liberal communist senate congress or house can not force an amendment or a pres. hand nod nor signature or denigh monies to an already involved war nor to any war negoscheaited for in the past that is to start or already has started NOT IN AMERICA IT (THEY) CANNOT lets put liberal communist where they belong back IN THE COMMUNIST POLITICAL PARTY OF AMERICA america works on a list of laws that the rest of the world allows us to as it dose all other countries

i's done gots edumacated about the liberal communists too...and now i vote republican!

yee hah, git r' done, and so on...

Feb 2006
California
Katczinsky said:
i's done gots edumacated about the liberal communists too...and now i vote republican!

yee hah, git r' done, and so on...

“As people do better, they start voting like Republicans - unless they have too much education and vote Democratic, which proves there can be too much of a good thing”---Karl Rove

Feb 2007
Michigan
musica said:

Wait, liberal communists in the Senate?

LOL, I guess long-term exposure to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity can have adverse affects...

BTW, Congress does have the power to deny war funding.