Voulez-vous coucher avec moi

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
this is why i am glad i live in a "christian" they tell me all the time i'm on the high way to hell , but for some reason no one makes me trun around.. i'm free to choose.. and i apreciate that.. islam in most ways is worse than communsim

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Remember that it is translated from Arabic to English and sometimes by only 1 or 2 persons.

1934, English, The Holy Qur'an: Text, Translation and Commentary, by Abdullah Yusuf Ali.

List of translations of the Quran - Wikipedia

Abdullah Yusuf Ali, CBE, MA, LL.M, FRSA, FRSL (/ɑːˈliː/; Urdu: عبداللہ یوسف علی‎‎; 14 April 1872[1] – 10 December 1953) was a British-Indian barrister and scholar who wrote a number of books about Islam and whose translation of the Qur'an into English is one of the most widely known and used in the English-speaking world. A supporter of the British war effort during World War I, Ali received the CBE in 1917 for his services to that cause. He died in London in 1953.

Abdullah Yusuf Ali - Wikipedia

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ - 1:1

bism alllah alrrahman alrrahim - 1:1

In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

In the name of God the Merciful - Google translate

Hassanally A. Rahman
translate from: sindhi: الرَّحْمَٰنِ
sindhi: الرَّحْمَٰنِ - Rahman

Hassanally A. Rahman - Wikipedia

Sindhi /ˈsɪndi/[9] (سنڌي‎, सिन्धी,
, ਸਿੰਧੀ), is an Indo-Aryan language of the historical Sindh region in the northern part of the Indian subcontinent, spoken by the Sindhi people. It is the official language of the Pakistani province of Sindh.[3][4][5] In India, Sindhi is one of the scheduled languages officially recognized by the central government, though Sindhi is not an official language of any of the states in India.

Sindhi language - Wikipedia

translate from Arabic: الرَّحْمَٰنِ - merciful

From Sindhi:
1. بِسْمِ : sitting down
2. اللَّهِ : God
3. الرَّ : The Way
4. حْمَٰنِ : Damn
5. الرَّ : The Way
6. حِيمِ : Ham

بِسْمِ
اللَّهِ
الرَّ
حْمَٰنِ
الرَّ

حِيمِ

It is read: From Right to Left.

بِسْمِ / اللَّهِ / الرَّ /حْمَٰنِ / الرَّ / حِيمِ

or:

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Which could have sleight contractional differences.

-

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ - 1:1
In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

Sahih International

Surah Al-Fatihah [1:1]

If the opening line read:

"sitting down, God, The way, [Who] damn, the Way, Ham"

The Whole entire Qur'an could have a much more 'reverent' tone to it than a 'worshiping' tone.

I do not know Arabic nor Sindhi. But if a native Arabic speaker were to tell me that the Sindhi defining of the words is the 'truer' versions, I wouldn't know what to do or say or think or 'apply'.

But even this Sindhi statement would not be as true. Noah did not 'curse' Ham, Noah cursed Ham's son, Canaan.

Genesis 9:25 "And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren." And this was not really even a 'curse'. Why is serving his 'brothers' a curse and not a sure blessing that Canaan would always be a 'servant', more or less, than becoming prideful or haughty?

"sitting down, God, The way, [Who] damn, the Way, Ham"

But it was 'Ham' who committed the lawlessness in which his son, Canaan, received Noah's 'curse'.

And so, The Holy Qur'an would actually begin where Genesis 9:25 ended.

1:1 "sitting down, God, The way, [Who] damn, the Way, Ham"

If it is read this way.
book of lies

Dec 2018
U.S
When community suffers due to those who are seeking to 'keep their monies/jobs' over keeping their uprightness and integrity, the community should become wise to what is going on by those 'gentries' who are seeking their self comfortability levels over the well being of the Community they live within.

I've heard it mentioned, 'I don't want to 'die''.

Well, nobody really wants to 'die'. So the question might be, 'Then why continue doing those things you know that causes you to think/believe/feel as if you are going to 'die''?

I've never really heard of any person(s) 'dying' because they were doing 'right/lawful'.

These ideas of 'dying' for doing right/lawful has some origins in/because of wrongful job 'lay-offs'. Although a person could have been a good member of a certain 'job' Company, them being 'layed-off' for 'wrongful' reasons or non justified reasons can cause the others in that Company to become as 'brown nosers' to the bosses and doing so can cause them to lose some of their own uprightness and integrity.

This even occurs in Church levels. 'UNLESS' you do things a certain way, 'UNLESS' you give up certain things, 'UNLESS', 'UNLESS', 'UNLESS'.

Although this can have some validity, it should be brought to reference to what The LORD and God and (J)esus Christ has said.

Some members say that it is morally 'wrong' to engage in certain activities and to engage in them (those activities), is as 'sin' and could cause you to remain 'separated' from receiving the Goodness of The LORD, God and (J)esus Christ.

This is obviously not true.

These 'doctrinal' points of 'wrong-doing(s)' are sometimes not in-line with Scriptures but are in line with the 'commandments' of man/men.

However, man/men, is not The LORD nor God nor Christ (J)esus.

Christ (J)esus desires to set 'free' to do right; not 'subject' to fear for speaking against the wrong doing [of] 'higher powers'.

What are some wrongs of the 'higher power(s)'?

Hebrews 2:15 "And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage."

Hebrews 2:14(b)-15 "...that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage."

Because of 'fear', I'm subjected to bondage. Fear of what, though? Fear of 'death' and 'dying'.

I have heard it mentioned, 'I love the devil, I worship the devil'... etc....

I suppose that the 'devil' would not subject these persons to bondage for 'fear' sake, right?

So as the 'devil' disguises him/her self as an angel of 'light'/right, it might mean that if he/she was to not disguise him/her self as such that the 'followers' of the 'devil' should be 'free' to do any sort of thing they desire, right? So it is the 'disguise' as being a 'right' person that the subjection of 'fear' unto 'death' comes from.

The opposition comes from Law, however. Each State or Country having their 'law' that the State or Country was 'built' upon. And there are some/many in those places that do observe and keep the 'laws' of that place; otherwise known as: the Just in those places. The 'Just' are the 'law keepers'.

There are those that do not keep the 'laws'. Let us say they are 'devil' followers. Followers of 'no law', for example. And there are those that do follow law; followers of 'law', for example.

The LORD and God and (J)esus Christ will still love both since They are 'LOVE'. And They are not really going to subject unto 'death' for not being on Their 'side'. However They do warn of the 'wages' of 'sin'; and that being 'death'.

So let us say that in a community there are those that are 'non law' followers and there are those that are 'law followers'. The LORD and God and (J)esus Christ loves them all but They warn of the dangers that are awaiting for those that are on the 'non law' path/road. They give warning, not threatening.

For example: 'There is a dead end at the end of the road which is the end of a precipice. Be careful of how fast you 'drive' lest you do not see it approaching and you 'drive' off the 'end''.

And remember... remember remember remember that the 'thief' comes only to steal, kill and destroy...

(J)ohn 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: ..."

It does not say that the 'devil' comes not but for to steal, and to kill and to destroy but it says that the 'thief' comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy....

2812. kleptés
thief.
From klepto; a stealer (literally or figuratively) -- thief. Compare leistes.

2813. kleptó
steal.
A primary verb; to filch -- steal.

3027. léstés
robber, thief.
From leizomai (to plunder); a brigand -- robber, thief.

filch
see definition of filch
  • verbsteal
Synonyms for filch
verb steal

snitch
see definition of snitch
  • nouninformer
  • verbsteal
  • verbinform
Synonyms for snitch
noun informer

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
So the 'thief' steals, kills and destroys and the 'devil' subjects unto fear unto 'death'.

The LORD and God and (J)esus Christ and Their Kingdom of Heaven and Their Kingdom of God does neither of these.

But rather seeks to: (J)ohn 10:10 "...I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

and

Hebrews 2:14-15 "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;15And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage."

The power of death is the power to 'kill/murder'.

Basically in a nutshell, those that want to be 'devil' followers, etc... are those that follow the 'devil's' power to 'kill/murder'.

Again, keep in mind that these are not 'fallen holy angels'.... these are 'human(s)'.

Like a 'mob' family with 'power' to 'kill/murder' from the 'High places' in Society(ies)...

This is where Romans 13 comes in:

Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God."

There is NO power that is not ordained of by God. All power(s) ARE ordained of by God.

Romans 13:2-3 "Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil...."

Romans 13:4 "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil."

The 'higher power(s)' of 'Good' and/versus 'evil/bad'.

The citizens of those Society(ies) are given life and life more abundantly if not siding/on the side of the thief/thieves/killer(s)/murderer(s), etc....

And this is where the simpler killing(s)/murdering(s) come in.

Obscenity laws which 'tend' to those minds that can be 'depraved/demoralized', etc....

The dangers of false representation

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir ? - French Expression to Avoid

I'm a celebrity! sortez-moi ... Get me out.... etc...

Is this how France desires to be known as? Satyrical?

SATYRICAL (adjective)
The adjective SATYRICAL has 1 sense:

1. of or relating to or having the characteristics of a satyr

What does satyrical mean? definition and meaning (Free English Language Dictionary)

Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be humorous, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit to draw attention to both particular and wider issues in society.

Satire - Wikipedia

In classical Athens, satyrs made up the chorus in a genre of play known as a "satyr play", which was a parody of tragedy and was known for its bawdy and obscene humor. The only complete surviving play of this genre is Cyclops by Euripides, although a significant portion of Sophocles's Ichneutae has also survived. In mythology, the satyr Marsyas is said to have challenged the god Apollo to a musical contest and been flayed alive for his hubris. Though superficially ridiculous, satyrs were also thought to possess useful knowledge, if they could be coaxed into revealing it. The satyr Silenus was the tutor of the young Dionysus and a story from Ionia told of a silenos who gave sound advice when captured.

Satyr - Wikipedia

Since the Renaissance, satyrs have been most often represented with the legs and horns of goats. Representations of satyrs cavorting with nymphs have been common in western art, with many famous artists creating works on the theme. Since the beginning of the twentieth century, satyrs have generally lost much of their characteristic obscenity, becoming more tame and domestic figures. They commonly appear in works of fantasy and children's literature, in which they are most often referred to as "fauns".

From the Stacks: Bow Wow Wow – See Jungle! See Jungle!

Background information
Origin London, England
Genres New wave, pop, worldbeat
Years active 1980–1983, 1997–1998, 2003–2006, 2010-present
Labels
EMI RCA Records Cleopatra Records

Bow Wow Wow - Wikipedia

BENVENUTO CELLINI (1500-70) Satyr c. 1545

Benvenuto Cellini - Wikipedia

Why strain at gnats while swallowing camels?

LGBT, Church and Marriage.

When a marriage is performed and carried out by a government institution in accordance with the marriage laws of the jurisdiction, without religious content, it is a civil marriage

Religious marriage recognizes and creates the rights and obligations intrinsic to matrimony before that religion. Religious marriage is known variously as sacramental marriage in Catholicism, nikah in Islam, nissuin in Judaism, and various other names in other faith traditions, each with their own constraints as to what constitutes, and who can enter into, a valid religious marriage.

Marriage - Wikipedia

How is civil marriage and religious marriage in relations with State and Church?

Can Government set standards/guidelines for 'religious marriages' and can 'Church' set standards/guidelines for 'civil marriages'?

Then why is there such an uproar about 'gay marriages' in Churches?

Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: ..."

But 'lack of knowledge' on whose part(s)?

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Is it a 'duty' for His 'people' to know everything about The Holy Bible? Is it a 'duty' of the Citizens of the State to know everything about 'marriages' and the different types? Then whose 'duties' is it to keep things Lawful?

Is Allah really the name of God in Arabic or is Allah the term 'God' in Arabic?

Then what is Illaha? Then what is Eloah? Then what is YHWH?

Why do some say that YHWH is the 'God' of Y'rsael?

There IS 3.

God
The Father
The Only Begotten Son.

3 separate 'Person(s)'; 1 in Unity.

(J)esus Christ is NOT God nor The LORD; The LORD is NOT God nor (J)esus Christ; God is NOT The LORD nor (J)esus Christ.

However They can be 'together'; as in The LORD God (J)esus Christ.

YHWH is The Father of (J)esus Christ.
God is God of (J)esus Christ.

(J)ohn 20:17 "...I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Surah Ali 'Imran
51;53;55(a)

Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."
Our Lord, we have believed in what You revealed and have followed the messenger Jesus, so register us among the witnesses [to truth]."
"O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection.

In Arabic, (J)esus is Isa.

l-masīḥu ʿīsā ub'nu maryama

Even Arabic does not have (J) as the first letter to the Name of the son of Mary.

The letter 'J' did not come into 'use' until the 1600's.

The LORD and God and (J)esus Christ obviously 'pre-dates' the 1600's so Their Name(s) really can't be (J)ehovah or (J)esus, right?

Should it be 'lawful' to get 'hurt' for acknowledging this or even proclaiming this?

And so you have the Churches. LGBT marriages and LGBT rights and LGBT 'lawfulness' within the Churches and the use of the Name(s) of (J)ehovah and/or (J)esus Christ.

Not only LGBT but also the H, for Heterosexuals.

H and S for heterosexual and straight.
H and C for heaven and Child.

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

God:
410. el
God, goodly, great, idol, mighty one, power, strong
Shortened from 'ayil; strength; as adjective, mighty; especially the Almighty (but used also of any deity) -- God (god), X goodly, X great, idol, might(-y one), power, strong. Compare names in "-el."

352. ayil
mighty man, lintel, oak, post, ram, tree
From the same as 'uwl; properly, strength; hence, anything strong; specifically a chief (politically); also a ram (from his strength); a pilaster (as a strong support); an oak or other strong tree -- mighty (man), lintel, oak, post, ram, tree.

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

God:
430. elohim
angels, exceeding, God, very great, mighty
Plural of 'elowahh; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative -- angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.

And thanks be to God and to The LORD and to (J)esus Christ that They are forgiving.

All through and because of (J)esus Christ, the Messiah.

Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Ali 'Imran: 45
[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, (J)esus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah].

اللَّهَ
l-laha

l-masīḥu ʿīsā ub'nu maryama
عِيسَى

آمين and آمين

----

Somehow, from this, we've gotten Allah from I-laha and (J)esus from Isa.

- accusative proper noun

accusative
adjective
Grammar .
  1. (in certain inflected languages, as Latin, Greek, or Russian) noting a case whose distinctive function is to indicate thedirect object of a verb or the object of certain prepositions.
  2. similar to such a case form in function or meaning.
Linguistics . pertaining to a type of language in which there is an accusative case or in which subjects of transitive verbsbehave the same way as subjects of intransitive verbs

اللَّهَ

the definition of accusative

- nominative proper noun

nominative
adjective

Grammar .
  1. (in certain inflected languages, as Sanskrit, Latin, and Russian) noting a case having as its function the indication of thesubject of a finite verb, as in Latin Nauta bonus est “The sailor is good,” with nauta “sailor” in the nominative case.
  2. similar to such a case in function or meaning.
nominated; appointed by nomination.
made out in a person's name, as a certificate or security.

noun
Grammar.

the nominative case.
a word in the nominative case.
a form or construction of similar function or meaning.

عِيسَى

the definition of nominative

Proper nouns, on the other hand, are used to identify a unique person, place, or thing. A proper noun names someone or something that is one of a kind, which is signified by the use of a capital letter, no matter where it appears in a sentence.

Names:
The most common proper nouns are names, as of people, places, or events

Those that identify general people, places, or things are called common nouns—they name that which is common among others.

Common and Proper Nouns

Isaiah 9:7 "Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this."

zeal: verb
Accusative/Nominative Proper Noun: The LORD

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
zeal:
7068. qinah
qinah: ardor, zeal, jealousy
Original Word: קִנְאָה
Part of Speech: Noun Feminine
Transliteration: qinah
Phonetic Spelling: (kin-aw')
Definition: ardor, zeal, jealousy

Proverbs 7:4 "Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:"

And this isn't any 'kidda(h)', as in 'kidder', either.

'Wisdom, I say unto you, Thou art my sister'.
'Understanding, I call you thy kinswoman'.

Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding."

Proverbs 18:22 "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD."

Daniel 4:17-18
"This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men. This dream I king Nebuchadnezzar have seen. Now thou, O Belteshazzar, declare the interpretation thereof, forasmuch as all the wise men of my kingdom are not able to make known unto me the interpretation: but thou art able; for the spirit of the holy gods is in thee."

Daniel 4:29-33 "At the end of twelve months he walked in the palace of the kingdom of Babylon. The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty? While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee. And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will. The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws."

Psalms 96:6 "Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary."

In other words, all things 'good' are His.

It is when 'person(s)/people' use that which is His 'Good' for self and hurtful purposes towards self and towards others that The Name of God is 'blasphemed'

Romans 2:22-23 "Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?"

Romans 2:24 "For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written."

Romans 2:22-23

222-2 222

It is blasphemed among the Gentiles as, 'It is written'?

What is 'It is written'?

https://www.itiswritten.com/

huh?

It Was Written is the second studio album by American rapper Nas, released July 2, 1996 on Columbia Records in the United States. Following the moderate sales success of his acclaimed debut album, Illmatic (1994), Nas chose to focus his efforts in a more mainstream direction. Primarily produced by Trackmasters, it is a departure for him from the raw, underground tone of his debut album towards a more polished, mainstream sound. The album features mafioso and gangsta themes, and marks the first appearance of Nas's short-lived supergroup The Firm, which included rappers Foxy Brown, AZ, and Cormega.

It Was Written - Wikipedia

It Is Written is an internationally broadcast Seventh-day Adventist Christian television program founded in 1956 by George Vandeman.[1] Its title comes from the Gospel of Matthew: "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.'"[2] The programs are produced by the Adventist Media Center in California.

It Is Written - Wikipedia

Romans 2:22-24 "Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God? For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written."

Last edited:
Jun 2018
Toronto
You seem to be an expert.

I have always wondered about the symbolic of it. The original sin is Eve eating the apple. It wasn't really an apple was it? Also why knowledge they gained by eating the fruit immediately led to shame from their nakedness, so they had to cover themselves?

Care to elaborate?

Also knowing good and evil immediately led to punishment by mortality.

Why is that? I'm seriously and honestly interested in your opinion.

Dec 2018
U.S
But what could these 'Christians' be doing that is 'contrary' to what they are 'preaching'? They are not in any 'better or worse' standing than any other person/human, right? After all, those that have come to believe and accept and those who have been consecrated are all on the road of sanctification; and this only occurs by and through God who gives the increase. So what could they be doing 'wrong' if these persons are doing wrong?

If i know of a wrong and I don't correct that wrong would that make me be as a 'deceiver' if I know to do good but not do good?

Dec 2018
U.S
You seem to be an expert.

I have always wondered about the symbolic of it. The original sin is Eve eating the apple. It wasn't really an apple was it? Also why knowledge they gained by eating the fruit immediately led to shame from their nakedness, so they had to cover themselves?

Care to elaborate?

From where did you get the idea that Eve ate an apple if the 'apple' is not mentioned in The Holy Bible?

Genesis 3:1-7 "Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

And from this, where does anyone get the idea of a 'devil' or 'fallen holy angel'?

So from 'fruit' we are believing 'apple' and from 'serpent/beast of the field' we are believing 'fallen holy angel'.

So the other part of your question... How did Adam/Eve all of a sudden 'see' that they were naked to the point of becoming 'shamed'? Not 'shamed' of by The LORD God (J)esus Christ but 'shamed' by their own 'eyes'.

If there was no other 'persons' around, who could/would have made them to feel 'shame' for being 'naked'? The Holy Bible does not say that Adam/Eve were 'mocked' or 'insulted' or 'jeered at'. So why would they have 'suffered' shame?

And if after 'suffering shame', they asked for help or forgiveness or pardon or any kind of knowledge as to how to take their 'shame' away, do you think that The LORD God (J)esus Christ would have withheld the pardon/forgiveness/knowledge from them, if they asked?

Genesis 2:17 "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

you shall die:
4191. muth
crying, be dead body, man, one, put to, worthy of death, destroyer,
A primitive root: to die (literally or figuratively); causatively, to kill -- X at all, X crying, (be) dead (body, man, one), (put to, worthy of) death, destroy(-er), (cause to, be like to, must) die, kill, necro(-mancer), X must needs, slay, X surely, X very suddenly, X in (no) wise.

Genesis 3:2-3 "And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die."

lest you die...

---

Genesis 3:4 "And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:"

Genesis 2:16-17 "And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

---

Genesis 3:2-3 "And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: 3But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die."

lest:
6435. pen
lest peradventure, that
From panah; properly, removal; used only (in the construction) adverb as conjunction, lest -- (lest) (peradventure), that...not.

6437. panah
appear, at eventide, behold, cast out, come on, corner, dawning, empty,
A primitive root; to turn; by implication, to face, i.e. Appear, look, etc. -- appear, at (even-)tide, behold, cast out, come on, X corner, dawning, empty, go away, lie, look, mark, pass away, prepare, regard, (have) respect (to), (re-)turn (aside, away, back, face, self), X right (early).

you die

you shall surely die..

Genesis 2:16-17 "And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

surely:
4191. muth
A primitive root: to die (literally or figuratively); causatively, to kill -- X at all, X crying, (be) dead (body, man, one), (put to, worthy of) death, destroy(-er), (cause to, be like to, must) die, kill, necro(-mancer), X must needs, slay, X surely, X very suddenly, X in (no) wise.

you shall die:
4191. muth

---

lest you.... there might be a possibility.....

you will surely..... predicator to sureness.

lest you.... it is to the decision of particular person(s)/events/sets/possibilities that the 'result' will occur.
surely you will.... unless a direct outside intervention is wrought/made, the result is sure to occur.

The first points/blames the 'other' for no intervention.
The second points/blames 'self' for no intervention.

Then the last part of your question:

What were the 'goods' and the 'evils' in a garden with only themselves and the beasts of the field? What could they have 'known' differences of/between with none other around?

Genesis 3:7 "And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

Genesis 3:5-6 "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat."

Genesis 3:5 "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

[For] God:
430. elohim

[ye shall be as] gods:
430. elohim

knowing good and evil....

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be like God, knowing good and evil.

knowing:
3045. yada
acknowledge, acquainted with, advise, answer, appoint, assuredly, be aware

good:
2896. towb
beautiful, best, better, bountiful, cheerful, at ease, fair word, be in favor,
From towb; good (as an adjective) in the widest sense; used likewise as a noun, both in the masculine and the feminine, the singular and the plural (good, a good or good thing, a good man or woman; the good, goods or good things, good men or women), also as an adverb (well) -- beautiful, best, better, bountiful, cheerful, at ease, X fair (word), (be in) favour, fine, glad, good (deed, -lier, -liest, -ly, -ness, -s), graciously, joyful, kindly, kindness, liketh (best), loving, merry, X most, pleasant, + pleaseth, pleasure, precious, prosperity, ready, sweet, wealth, welfare, (be) well ((-favoured)).

and evil:
7451. ra'
adversity, affliction, bad, calamity, displeasure, distress
From ra'a'; bad or (as noun) evil (natural or moral) -- adversity, affliction, bad, calamity, + displease(-ure), distress, evil((- favouredness), man, thing), + exceedingly, X great, grief(-vous), harm, heavy, hurt(-ful), ill (favoured), + mark, mischief(-vous), misery, naught(-ty), noisome, + not please, sad(-ly), sore, sorrow, trouble, vex, wicked(-ly, -ness, one), worse(-st), wretchedness, wrong. (Incl. Feminine raaah; as adjective or noun.).

Last edited: