Voulez-vous coucher avec moi

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
this is why i am glad i live in a "christian" they tell me all the time i'm on the high way to hell , but for some reason no one makes me trun around.. i'm free to choose.. and i apreciate that.. islam in most ways is worse than communsim

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Remember that it is translated from Arabic to English and sometimes by only 1 or 2 persons.

1934, English, The Holy Qur'an: Text, Translation and Commentary, by Abdullah Yusuf Ali.

List of translations of the Quran - Wikipedia

Abdullah Yusuf Ali, CBE, MA, LL.M, FRSA, FRSL (/ɑːˈliː/; Urdu: عبداللہ یوسف علی‎‎; 14 April 1872[1] – 10 December 1953) was a British-Indian barrister and scholar who wrote a number of books about Islam and whose translation of the Qur'an into English is one of the most widely known and used in the English-speaking world. A supporter of the British war effort during World War I, Ali received the CBE in 1917 for his services to that cause. He died in London in 1953.

Abdullah Yusuf Ali - Wikipedia

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ - 1:1

bism alllah alrrahman alrrahim - 1:1

In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

In the name of God the Merciful - Google translate

Hassanally A. Rahman
translate from: sindhi: الرَّحْمَٰنِ
sindhi: الرَّحْمَٰنِ - Rahman

Hassanally A. Rahman - Wikipedia

Sindhi /ˈsɪndi/[9] (سنڌي‎, सिन्धी,
, ਸਿੰਧੀ), is an Indo-Aryan language of the historical Sindh region in the northern part of the Indian subcontinent, spoken by the Sindhi people. It is the official language of the Pakistani province of Sindh.[3][4][5] In India, Sindhi is one of the scheduled languages officially recognized by the central government, though Sindhi is not an official language of any of the states in India.

Sindhi language - Wikipedia

translate from Arabic: الرَّحْمَٰنِ - merciful

From Sindhi:
1. بِسْمِ : sitting down
2. اللَّهِ : God
3. الرَّ : The Way
4. حْمَٰنِ : Damn
5. الرَّ : The Way
6. حِيمِ : Ham

بِسْمِ
اللَّهِ
الرَّ
حْمَٰنِ
الرَّ

حِيمِ

It is read: From Right to Left.

بِسْمِ / اللَّهِ / الرَّ /حْمَٰنِ / الرَّ / حِيمِ

or:

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Which could have sleight contractional differences.

-

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ - 1:1
In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.

Sahih International

Surah Al-Fatihah [1:1]

If the opening line read:

"sitting down, God, The way, [Who] damn, the Way, Ham"

The Whole entire Qur'an could have a much more 'reverent' tone to it than a 'worshiping' tone.

I do not know Arabic nor Sindhi. But if a native Arabic speaker were to tell me that the Sindhi defining of the words is the 'truer' versions, I wouldn't know what to do or say or think or 'apply'.

But even this Sindhi statement would not be as true. Noah did not 'curse' Ham, Noah cursed Ham's son, Canaan.

Genesis 9:25 "And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren." And this was not really even a 'curse'. Why is serving his 'brothers' a curse and not a sure blessing that Canaan would always be a 'servant', more or less, than becoming prideful or haughty?

"sitting down, God, The way, [Who] damn, the Way, Ham"

But it was 'Ham' who committed the lawlessness in which his son, Canaan, received Noah's 'curse'.

And so, The Holy Qur'an would actually begin where Genesis 9:25 ended.

1:1 "sitting down, God, The way, [Who] damn, the Way, Ham"

If it is read this way.
book of lies