*WARNING* Constitution is under attack, facing unprecedented crisis

May 2018
none
Yeah, are you guys forgetting that Trump was draining the swamp? And democrats lack the intelligence to see that he is UNDER ATTACK for attempting to do just that!
Trump has filled the swamp with people who do not believe in freedom, the constitution or the values of the USA. What he's done is fill the swamp with even more bottom feeders who want to destroy this country and turn it into a theocratic aristocracy. And people like you are helping them do it.

Sep 2019
CA
Pence will have to step up!

I love how Bernie and other democrats want to disparage the tax cuts. Honestly, I benefitted from the tax cuts as have my family. All of these tax cuts help all of us. Do I care what a handful of others do with their money? Not really. I know what I did with my money and that's what I care about. I guess to me, you can either be of the mindset that the government owes it to us to pay us because we were born...or we are adults and recognize that the American Dream has always been that each of us has the ability to make their life better and be anything they work for.

Feb 2018
Oregon
..... I guess to me, you can either be of the mindset that the government owes it to us to pay us because we were born...or we are adults and recognize that the American Dream has always been that each of us has the ability to make their life better and be anything they work for.
And a very simplistic assessment it is, worthy of any Trumpster right winger.

Reactions: intangible child
May 2019
California
I love how Bernie and other democrats want to disparage the tax cuts. Honestly, I benefitted from the tax cuts as have my family. All of these tax cuts help all of us. Do I care what a handful of others do with their money? Not really. I know what I did with my money and that's what I care about. I guess to me, you can either be of the mindset that the government owes it to us to pay us because we were born...or we are adults and recognize that the American Dream has always been that each of us has the ability to make their life better and be anything they work for.
The only problem being, of course, that your statement isn't supported by any credible data. The VAST majority of the benefits went to the top 10% and corporations, and they're permanent. Not so for any other classes of people.

The tax cuts were a financial shell game. Just look at our national financials.

Reactions: intangible child
Sep 2019
CA
The only problem being, of course, that your statement isn't supported by any credible data. The VAST majority of the benefits went to the top 10% and corporations, and they're permanent. Not so for any other classes of people.

The tax cuts were a financial shell game. Just look at our national financials.
what credible data do you want EVERYONE who did benefit from to provide? I find it increasingly silly when people want to stick your fingers in your ears and close your eyes so you can't see or hear that regular people are certainly taking advantage of tax cuts and breaks. Listen, please stop playing stupid and recognize that we all benefit either directly or indirectly.

One example, a good friend of mine owns a company and he gained sizable tax cuts which allowed him to hire new personnel rather than put it off till sometime next year. So, even if the person that was hired didn't get a direct benefit in their own pocket, they clearly were hired because of the tax cut.

This is the difference between wisdom and idiocy. I'm smart enough to recognize that while not everyone benefitted directly, they likely benefitted indirectly. Maybe several levels of indirect as is the case with people that I donate money, time, and supplies every year and when I have more, I can give more. That may mean nothing to you, and there may not be any news article written about what I'm doing, but claiming it doesn't exist because a news article isn't written about it is naive and utterly silly.