Warren's Latest "Fire, Ready, Aim" Moment

Dec 2018
New England
(Bloomberg) -- Elizabeth Warren unveiled proposals Monday aimed at strengthening tenants’ rights and depressing rents, promising that her administration would withhold federal funding from landlords who violated the new standards. ... “Tenants that organize to take on bad landlords are up against a massive power imbalance,” Warren wrote in a Medium post Monday. “I’ll fight to put power back where it belongs: with tenants, not big corporate landlords.” ... Warren promised to withhold federal funding from corporate landlords with a history of “harassing” or red-lining tenants and to direct the Federal Housing Administration to deny all financial support to landlords that violate tenants’ rights.

Hey, I'll take "How Do You Further Deplete the Stock of Affordable Housing" for $400, Alex.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Hey, I'll take "How Do You Further Deplete the Stock of Affordable Housing" for $400, Alex.

I'll take "how right wingers are incapable of doing anything but copy and pasting and posting a dumb one liner with no argument" for $1000 Alex

And nothing in what you copied and pasted even make that argument either

Reactions: RNG
Dec 2018
New England
I'll take "how right wingers are incapable of doing anything but copy and pasting and posting a dumb one liner with no argument" for $1000 Alex

And nothing in what you copied and pasted even make that argument either
Do you really not see how excessive tenants’ rights legislation could lead to less affordable housing stock?