Watch Devin Nunes Refuse To Answer Whether He Met Former Ukrainian Prosecutor In Vienna

Nov 2012
nirvana
The exchange began with a direct question from Bartiromo: “Bottom line, were you in Vienna with Shokin?” Nunes then jumped into a monologue:
“I really want to answer all of these questions, and I promise you I absolutely will come back on the show and answer these questions, but because there is criminal activity here, we’re working with the appropriate law enforcement agencies, we’re going to file all this, everyone is going to know the truth, everybody is going to know all the facts, but I think you can understand that I can’t compete by trying to debate this out with the public media when 90 percent of the media are totally corrupt. And because this is criminal in nature and because it’s so bad, it’s so slanderous, we’ve got all the facts on our side, and we’re going to file in federal court because I’m not going to sit here and try to compete against the media that I have no chance of winning this. I will win in court in, and they’ll have a chance to cooperate, and they’ll have to show how they work with somebody who has been indicted, which is likely conspiring to obstruct justice.”

Damn. So that's what a word salad of a scared man looks like.

Jul 2019
Georgia
I'm behind on the news, but if this is accurate, how the fuck can that man have sat on the committee investigating this very thing and not think this wouldn't come out? What a POS.

what a dumbass too. he recused for Russia Investigation (begrudgingly), he should recuse from committee now, since he has a literal direct connection to the investigation.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
I'm behind on the news, but if this is accurate, how the fuck can that man have sat on the committee investigating this very thing and not think this wouldn't come out? What a POS.

what a dumbass too. he recused for Russia Investigation (begrudgingly), he should recuse from committee now, since he has a literal direct connection to the investigation.
Going by looks, he doesn't look too bright, and, he never looks like he's telling the truth, a perfect Trumpomaton iow.

Dec 2012
California
The exchange began with a direct question from Bartiromo: “Bottom line, were you in Vienna with Shokin?” Nunes then jumped into a monologue:

Damn. So that's what a word salad of a scared man looks like.
Really? Sounded to me like an investigation is underway in what may be slander, that he can't talk about.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Really? Sounded to me like an investigation is underway in what may be slander, that he can't talk about.
I think the tell would be if he's suing Parnas too, or just media outlets that are reporting what Parnas said.

if he's not suing Parnas, that tells us Parnas is probably telling the truth, and he'll probably drop or lose the suits against the outlets (as usual with him)