We just want marriage honest! BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Wow calm down tough guy, you really hate being wrong don't you!

You want respect, of other but refuse to give it how very embarrassing for you. My brand of Christian faith is Bible based, I don't care if you agree I really do not. Homosexuality is harmful

Sexual relationships between members of the same sex expose gays, lesbians and bisexuals to extreme risks of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), physical injuries, mental disorders and even a shortened life span. There are five major distinctions between gay and heterosexual relationships, with specific medical consequences. They are:

Levels of Promiscuity - because most gay males have multiple partners (e.g., 28% claim 1,000 or more partners, 17% claim 250 to 499 partners), they have greatly increased the likelihood of contracting HIV/AIDS, syphilis, and other STDs.

Physical Risks - Common sexual practices among gay men lead to numerous STDs and physical injuries, some of which are unknown in the heterosexual populatiton.

Mental Health - It is well established that there are high rates of psychiatric illnesses, including depression, drug abuse, and suicide attempts, among gays and lesbians. This is true even in the Netherlands, where gay, lesbian and bisexual (GLB) relationships are far more socially acceptable than in the U.S. Depression and drug abuse are strongly associated with risky sexual practices that lead to serious medical problems.

Monogamy - meaning long-term sexual fidelity, is rare in GLB relationships, especially among gay men, 66% of the men have sex outside of the relationship within the first year, and less than 10% of the relationships lasted 5 years.

Life Span - Gay men's life expectancy is 20 years less.
http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html

"Backside (opening meant for the elimination of waste is an output body part, not an input body part) sex sounds tempting, but there are some downsides, including the following five sex health risks. From cancers, to bodily damage to dangers of STD’s ...."
Read more: http://www.mademan.com/mm/5-a..l-sex-health-risks.html#ixzz2Q5WcaykV
The 94 Most Badass Soldiers Who Ever Lived

Sexual relationships between members of the same sex expose gays, lesbians and bisexuals to extreme risks of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), physical injuries, mental disorders and even a shortened life span. There are five major distinctions between gay and heterosexual relationships, with specific medical consequences. They are:

Besides being a physical harmful to the body, homosexuals and lesbians present a lifestyle that is destructive to society.

Man and woman developed for a reason, which was to procreate, and that is main reason marriage is between a man and woman. It is the biological unit. Even if they are old and or are infertile and can't have babies.

Children are properly raised by a man and a woman.

Showing gay men and women holding hands and kissing in public like that is normal presents an abnormal image to our children. Children are to young to understand how messed up psychologically gays are.

If it wasn't wrong, why is there so much shame?

The statistics are are crazy bad against Homosexuality. 75% of all gay men have STD's (According to the CDC.). World wide the suicide rate is staggering, with more than 17% men and up to 45% transgender attempting suicide. People who are so called tolerant do really care about people who are gay. If they did they would warn they for the dangers of practicing this lifestyle and not celebrate the lifestyle.
Braveheart - our resident "Christian" is a vicious, hatemongering liar. I am going to say almost everything he just wrote is a total fabrication and lie - but that's only because maybe in there was one statement with a basis in truth. But, I believe it's ALL total bullshit. However, I'll hedge it and merely say he's done nothing but make ALMOST a 100% deceitful and dishonest post.

I'm sure everybody knows - but just in case you don't - the statistics being quoted are from a study published by Paul Cameron quite a number of years ago. He was ridiculed for his research methods (i.e.he took statistics from a gay bathhouse in SanFrancisco and attributed his findings to the entire homosexual population), and errors (lies) in the statistics themselves. He was thrown out of the major accredited medical associations. He sued the American Psychological Association for slander (because they threw him out) and after the cases were presented, the judge told him that he was “a liar and a fraud” and dismissed the case as frivolous.

There is quite a lot of information 'out there' about Cameron - and the pain he has caused the gay community. Even though his studies, his research, his statistics have been rejected by every serious professional in the field - and every major accredited medical association in America - the Religious Reich Extremist Terrorists (my own coined label) still dug up those numbers to vilify and dehumanize the gay community. Because no serious journal will publish his studies, he has even taken to publishing his own work so that he can 'quote' other studies as ‘proof’ - all of which are his own!
Read more at:
Paul Cameron: Introduction
(be sure to check out the links - they're a hoot. He showed 'the average expected lifespan of an american male homosexual' by using the obituaries in an AIDS pamphlet. LOL)

and a page with a quite a few interesting links about this repugnant discredited psychologist:
The Radical Religious Right: Dr. Paul Cameron and the Family Research Institute

Most recently Paul Cameron appeared as an ‘expert witness’ for the anti-gay legislation hearings in VA.

“The most hostile attacks during an hourlong hearing were levied at Black's main witness - the author of a highly criticized study that purports to show that gays and lesbians are 34 percent more likely to molest their adopted children than are straight parents.

The author of that study, Paul Cameron, who bills himself as a sociologist, also told the committee that gays and lesbians are more likely to die younger, most around age 50, and that's not good for any children they adopt.

On questioning, Cameron admitted his life-span analysis was based on reading the obituary pages of the Washington Blade, a gay and lesbian newspaper, and that his molestation statistics had been dismissed by some sociologists as scientifically suspect, based on numerous errors.

He also admitted, under harsh questioning by Howell, that he was kicked out of the American Psychological Association on ethics charges in 1983, and that in 1986 the American Sociological Association passed a resolution denying that Cameron was a sociologist and condemning his "consistent misrepresentation of sociological research."

"We're suspicious," Saslaw told Cameron. "Some of this stuff we've never heard of before today and if it was true it would be on the front page of every newspaper in the country, even the (conservative) Washington Times."

"This is by a guy we suspect goes around the country trying to stop gay adoption. Mr. Cameron doesn't have a whole lot of credibility," Saslaw added.

A few minutes later, the measure was defeated on a voice vote, with most senators loudly voting against it.”
http://www.dailypress.com/news/local/dp-68121sy0feb17,0,662035.story?coll=dp-news-local-final

Reactions: 1 person

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
.<snip>

I'm sure everybody knows - but just in case you don't - the statistics being quoted are from a study published by Paul Cameron quite a number of years ago. He was ridiculed for his research methods (i.e.he took statistics from a gay bathhouse in SanFrancisco and attributed his findings to the entire homosexual population), and errors (lies) in the statistics themselves. He was thrown out of the major accredited medical associations. He sued the American Psychological Association for slander (because they threw him out) and after the cases were presented, the judge told him that he was “a liar and a fraud” and dismissed the case as frivolous.

<snip>
Well no wonder Braveheart loves this guy.

Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2015
Stage Left
yeah all that bullshit has been thrown around a lot by Patriot's crowd, and none of it actually sticks to the wall.

so stupid.......

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
yeah all that bullshit has been thrown around a lot by Patriot's crowd, and none of it actually sticks to the wall.

so stupid.......
Well, people with a tenth of a brain realize it's crap. The others not so much.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
What I STILL do not understand is WHY are SO MANY supposed Christians SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OBSESSED with the sex lives of gay people ??

Seriously folks, with all the problems in the world, WHY WHY WHY do you devote SOOOOO much time and energy to people you don't know, and for the most part, will have little or no interaction with ??

If YOU didn't insist on trying to make laws that discriminate against them, THEY wouldn't be all up in your face about it ??

Reactions: 4 people

PMB

Mar 2018
US
I am right according to what I believe, it's based on Biblical teaching. Accept or not, it doesn't change the fact that laws, and ordinances are being passed to silence dissent.

The fact that I disagree is my right, just like it's yours, My point of view is just that, you do not have to agree, but according to my faith there is love in Truth.

Then I am reacting correctly by trying to help them see the error of their ways according to God. You do not see me bashing anyone.
which God and which bible?? (bolded above)

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
I am right according to what I believe, it's based on Biblical teaching. Accept or not, it doesn't change the fact that laws, and ordinances are being passed to silence dissent.

The fact that I disagree is my right, just like it's yours, My point of view is just that, you do not have to agree, but according to my faith there is love in Truth.

Then I am reacting correctly by trying to help them see the error of their ways according to God. You do not see me bashing anyone.
Right there, that is “bashing” someone. You are telling every gay person on the planet that who they love is an “error”. That one the most basic instincts they have (who they are attracted to) is wrong and that it needs to be corrected.

The fact that you don’t see that as “bashing” just makes it worse.

Reactions: 4 people
Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Right there, that is “bashing” someone. You are telling every gay person on the planet that who they love is an “error”. That one the most basic instincts they have (who they are attracted to) is wrong and that it needs to be corrected.

The fact that you don’t see that as “bashing” just makes it worse.
Exactly.
Even though it's beyond the pale, there is something about a neoNazi beating up a gay man on the street while screaming about 'faggots' that is inherently more honest and truthful than the insidious spewing of hatred and bigotry cloaked in faux Christian piety while shielding the anti-christ from view under his thinly disguised veneer.
His kind of Christianity is on the same level as the person is "absolutely not a rascist" because they let a black person in their house - to clean it.

Reactions: 5 people
Dec 2015
Arizona
Children should be raised by to adults of different sexes it is the only healthy way for a child to be raised. You can disagree but it is factual.

Dear God. You don't even know the difference between fact and opinion.
Go back to third grade because that's when the concept is taught.

The fact is that children (for hundreds of years) have been raised by every combo under the sun: single moms, single dads, one grandparent, two grandparents, aunts, uncles, older siblings, other adults who are biologically unrelated--adoptive parent (s), foster parents and gay parents.

Get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.