We know the rights leader will have tons of money for 2020

Oct 2017
Minnesota
He would sell out anything for money and he can be bought. No president has been a better value for purchasing power then scum bag. A list of his contributors should be kept , to find out who the big controllers will be in this clowns presidency

Aug 2018
been around
Your title should have an apostrophe after the word "rights". Like this - We know the rights' leader will have tons of money for 2020. - or maybe it should be "right's"

The way it reads now it sounds like you're talking about Martin Luther King or something.

Oct 2017
Minnesota
You know you got them by the balls when the response is your bad spelling or the way you conjugate a verb. Love it

Oct 2017
Minnesota
I know the routine of every redneck righty here. Same thing without fail of ever thread.

Jul 2018
Earth
Your title should have an apostrophe after the word "rights". Like this - We know the rights' leader will have tons of money for 2020. - or maybe it should be "right's"

The way it reads now it sounds like you're talking about Martin Luther King or something.
Speaking of punctuation, you should have enclosed the period within the quotation marks after "rights," like this "rights." And you should have added a period at the end of your sentence. You also omitted the article "the" before the word "right's."

When To Use "A," "An," And "The" - Everything After Z by Dictionary.com

May 2019
Oklahoma
He would sell out anything for money and he can be bought. No president has been a better value for purchasing power then scum bag. A list of his contributors should be kept , to find out with big pharma and the banks.who the big controllers will be in this clowns presidency
Cool. Left wing Congressmen and women are in bed with big pharma and the banks. You care? Nope. Why? Because leftists are fake, phony frauds.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Cool. Left wing Congressmen and women are in bed with big pharma and the banks.
got any evidence of this?

I've seen a lot of strange whataboutism on this forum, and I feel some of it is being made up on the spot, quite frankly

~~~

anyway back to the topic, yes I agree

and now that he knows he can get away with campaign finance violations, it will be even worse