We need a ...wall...where the border patrol and National Security people say it is needed. It is

Dec 2015
Arizona

Your logic is something wondrous to behold---wow.
First, the suggestion that illegal immigrants be murdered with weaponized drones.
Then the oh-so-delightful "some people feel that way", ending with the astonishing "building a wall could SAVE LIVES".
You are a real piece of work, mister.

BTW, whatever happened to all those busy little militia groups?? The article was written in November of 2018 and yet we never heard the outcome.
Did someone finally remind the Texas Minutemen that the state of Texas still employs the death penalty? Oh but wait! As the militiaman says "THIS IS TEXAS"! So naturally, the death penalty is still in play. Everything is BIGGER and more psychotic in Texas.
And the death penalty is only carried out in cases of "the worst of the worst" which I'm sure lets the Minutemen off the hook since they are such good guys with such high moral standards? Church-going Christians! Sooo.... Killing little brown people is no biggie.

Jul 2018
Earth
Your logic is something wondrous to behold---wow.
First, the suggestion that illegal immigrants be murdered with weaponized drones.
Then the oh-so-delightful "some people feel that way", ending with the astonishing "building a wall could SAVE LIVES".
You are a real piece of work, mister.

BTW, whatever happened to all those busy little militia groups?? The article was written in November of 2018 and yet we never heard the outcome.
Did someone finally remind the Texas Minutemen that the state of Texas still employs the death penalty? Oh but wait! As the militiaman says "THIS IS TEXAS"! So naturally, the death penalty is still in play. Everything is BIGGER and more psychotic in Texas.
And the death penalty is only carried out in cases of "the worst of the worst" which I'm sure lets the Minutemen off the hook since they are such good guys with such high moral standards? Church-going Christians! Sooo.... Killing little brown people is no biggie.
I took your advice and don't give a shit what you say about anything.