We Spent a Wild Weekend with the Gun-Worshipping Moonie Church That's Trying to Go MAGA

Jul 2019
Georgia
not endorsing this, or saying it's a happy thought or anything, but could you imagine the chaos if some prankster set off a firecracker during service in that church?

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
May 2018
USA
Show me whose heads they're chopping off, I'm not buying into your fear-mongering.

The Moonies are a fringe sect? Why do you care about them any more than the Scientologists?
Oh the American Taliban would happily be murdering gays if they had the political power to do so. Unfortunately for them they don't have total power in the USA. Fortunately for them there are backward countries where they CAN agitate to murder gay people, such as Uganda. The Evangelical "christians" have managed to manipulate the weak-willed morons who run Uganda to institute a death penalty against gays! Hallelujah! Praise Republican Jesus!

May 2018
USA
not endorsing this, or saying it's a happy thought or anything, but could you imagine the chaos if some prankster set off a firecracker during service in that church?
LOL, you'd see a lot of morons accidentally killing the people in front, beside, or behind them :D

May 2018
USA
Gearing up for the impeachment?

We Spent a Wild Weekend with the Gun-Worshipping Moonie Church That's Trying to Go MAGA
“Jesus is an assault weapons manufacturer.”
“The radical leftists are treasonously indoctrinating our children into Communism!” Moon told the crowd at an opening address that recalled themes from President Trump’s Twitter feed. “They are trying to impeach a duly elected president for crimes they committed. And are trying to … place us under the rule of global governance, ruled by the elites of the world, the U.N., radical Islam, Communist China — you name it.”​
Moon says he was inspired to start Rod of Iron Ministries after he came across a passage in Revelations that talked about Jesus using a “Rod of Iron” to protect himself and others. He concluded that the “Rod of Iron” could well be the AR-15 — and that everyone should have one to defend God’s kingdom.​
”This is the Jesus of the Founding Fathers, and this is the key to a safe and secure America from tyranny,” he said.​

The key.....
This calls for Vlad Drakul's solution: we have a giant feast and invite the Moonies, offering free guns after the meal is over! As soon as they are eating we quietly slip outside, lock and chain the doors from the outside, and set the building on fire.

May 2018
USA
That guy is seriously fucking crazy.
I don't think he's crazy at all. I think he's evil as hell and knows exactly what he's doing: fleecing the sheep for every penny he can get. Moon will say and do anything to enhance his position in his cult.

Moon is, essentially, just another televangelist scammer, but he calls himself Christ :D

Reactions: Hollywood and se7en
Oct 2019
USA
Oh the American Taliban would happily be murdering gays if they had the political power to do so. Unfortunately for them they don't have total power in the USA. Fortunately for them there are backward countries where they CAN agitate to murder gay people, such as Uganda. The Evangelical "christians" have managed to manipulate the weak-willed morons who run Uganda to institute a death penalty against gays! Hallelujah! Praise Republican Jesus!
You think that indigenous people in Uganda or sub-Saharan africa are tolerant of gays, or that other indigenous cultures, such as the Aztecs of Native America have been?

The Mexica or Aztecs were extremely intolerant of homosexuality, even though some of their public rituals had homoerotic overtones. Thus, for example, they worshipped the goddess Xochiquétzal, who reduced her masculine appearance, with the name of Xochipilli, and protected male prostitution and homosexuality. The mythical history of the Aztec people was divided into four "worlds", of which the previous had been "an easy, weak life, of sodomy, perversion, of the dance of the flowers and of adoration to Xochiquétzal", in which the "masculine virtues of war, management and wisdom" were forgotten.[8] It is possible that this story made reference to the Toltecs.[4] The author Richard Texler, in his book Sex and the Conquest, stated that the Aztecs converted some of the conquered enemies into sex slaves, following the metaphor that penetration is a sign of power.[9]

Mexica law punished sodomy with the gallows, impalement for the active homosexual, extraction of the entrails through the anal orifice for the passive homosexual, and death by garrote for the lesbians.
[7]

Your argument seems to be based on historical revisionism, attempting to claim that "Christianity" somehow invented intolerance for homosexuality and "imposed" it on other cultures when history seems to show this is not the case.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
You think that indigenous people in Uganda or sub-Saharan africa are tolerant of gays, or that other indigenous cultures, such as the Aztecs of Native America have been?

The Mexica or Aztecs were extremely intolerant of homosexuality, even though some of their public rituals had homoerotic overtones. Thus, for example, they worshipped the goddess Xochiquétzal, who reduced her masculine appearance, with the name of Xochipilli, and protected male prostitution and homosexuality. The mythical history of the Aztec people was divided into four "worlds", of which the previous had been "an easy, weak life, of sodomy, perversion, of the dance of the flowers and of adoration to Xochiquétzal", in which the "masculine virtues of war, management and wisdom" were forgotten.[8] It is possible that this story made reference to the Toltecs.[4] The author Richard Texler, in his book Sex and the Conquest, stated that the Aztecs converted some of the conquered enemies into sex slaves, following the metaphor that penetration is a sign of power.[9]

Mexica law punished sodomy with the gallows, impalement for the active homosexual, extraction of the entrails through the anal orifice for the passive homosexual, and death by garrote for the lesbians.
[7]

Your argument seems to be based on historical revisionism, attempting to claim that "Christianity" somehow invented intolerance for homosexuality and "imposed" it on other cultures when history seems to show this is not the case.

I don't live or vote on Uganda or sub-Saharan Africa. nor do i live in 15th century Mexico. *shrug*

Dec 2016
Canada
vice dot com lol

That does seem pretty out there, but remember this is a reaction to the world around them; and perhaps like many they see what's coming for them. Unarmed they are easy prey, now maybe not so much, eh?

In addition this is a factual statement:
“They are trying to impeach a duly elected president for crimes they committed. And are trying to … place us under the rule of global governance, ruled by the elites of the world, the U.N., radical Islam, Communist China — you name it.”
As soon as I see "Vice News" ...the ambulance chasers of the MSM, I start asking questions like: how big is this church really and what is their actual influence and resources. Cause Vice is about distracting and chanelling readers and viewers to follow stories they can gain lots of views through social media, but will not offend any of their sponsors or attack their business interests.

As for Impeachment, I'm tired of it and don't pay attention anymore, since Ukrainegate is just an attempt to achieve what Russiagate could not! I'm reminded of the Impeachment process of Richard Nixon many years ago. I was hardly paying attention to it, but my father was, and though he was no fan of Nixon, he was troubled and offended by a similar pattern we can see now with Trump's Impeachment. Nixon could have been impeached for running a secret war in Cambodia and Laos, which became known after a real whistleblower - Daniel Ellsberg gathered secret files together and published them as The Pentagon Papers. But the House and Senate Democrats had no interest in moving in that direction, or investigating other rumored but unconfirmed war crimes in South America connected to the Nixon Administration. Instead they made it all about a process crime.....authorizing a break in of the Democrats offices at the Watergate Hotel in Washington.

And today, Donald Trump has piled up a laundry list of high crimes and misdemeanors, but all the Democrats are concerned with is going after him regarding another process crime....allegedly leaning on a foreign government leader to investigate Biden and his idiot drug-addicted son under the threat of withholding all or some of the military aid he promised earlier. This goes on while video evidence is floating out there of Big Mouth Biden bragging in front of a CFR conference about how he threatened to withhold foreign aid to previous president - Poroshenko! So, the only crimes that a US politician has to worry about today is if he's accused of attacking a fellow member of the brotherhood!