Well, it has started. The dark ages of America are upon us.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<On Monday, the five conservative justices broke with the long-standing 1979 decision in Nevada v. Hall permitting a sovereign state to be sued in another state’s courts without consent. Justice Clarence Thomas, who wrote the majority opinion, argued that the original ruling went against state immunity outlined in the Constitution>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To spell it out for you, this means the court does not only lean right but it has decided to become activist.

This can only lead to further unrest.

I guess this will be called the "orange" age.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<On Monday, the five conservative justices broke with the long-standing 1979 decision in Nevada v. Hall permitting a sovereign state to be sued in another state’s courts without consent. Justice Clarence Thomas, who wrote the majority opinion, argued that the original ruling went against state immunity outlined in the Constitution>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To spell it out for you, this means the court does not only lean right but it has decided to become activist.

This can only lead to further unrest.

I guess this will be called the "orange" age.
Little known fact, the color of the Sun peaks in green light.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
After the last 50 yrs of Lib domination we've got a lot of catching up to do.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
and we never see the green...isn't that interesting
The bandwidth is short and I will not figure out what the wavelength is but use Lambda, a backwards script L Use a spectrum analyzer to find peak power and discover side bands.

Last edited:
Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Lib domination? Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Ray-gun, Bush, Bush, Agent Orange?
I count 36 of the last 56 years as GOP rule (I do not count Trump as a republican). 28 Dem. And 2 years of insanity. (Trump is obviously counted under insanity)

Nov 2018
Inner Space
After the last 50 yrs of Lib domination we've got a lot of catching up to do.
Scorecard:
Medicare Democratic
Medicaid Democratic
Medicare part D Republican
Freedom of Info Act Democratic
Voting Rights Act Democratic
Civil Rights Act Democratic
Fair Housing Laws Democratic
School Desegregation Democratic
Social Security Democratic
National Environmental Policy Act Moderate Republican
Wilderness Protection Act Democratic
Occupational Health and Safety Act Moderate Republican
Clean Air Act Democratic
National School Lunch Program Democratic
National Aeronautic and Space Administration Moderate Republican

Of course none of the social progress legislation by Republicans would now be acceptable to the current iteration of the GOP Conservative Cabal