What About Moslem Bakeries?

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
i have to respectfully disag
Who gives a shit? Is this more "wah, wah......Christians are being held to higher standards than they should be" drivel?

The Snowflakism is strong in this one.....
i have to respectfully disagree why do the muzzies always get a free pass from the progz, you know when the muzzies take over the first target on their list is the commies and the atheists and the gays i should know my family is from holland and thats what they did there

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Sigh, the point of the video is that Christian bakers get sued, Moslems don’t.
Except it's not true.

I don't know of any gay people who went to those bakeries because they were well-known, well-reviewed, upscale wedding cake bakeries and were refused service.

Perhaps if somebody did, they might have been sued, too.

But the circumstances in the cases weren't even close to being similar. It was a foolish stunt and it didn't rally play out well. It just made the people who did the filming look childish and foolish.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Anyone who claims to be a Christian and physically harms a person that is not engaged in violence has committed an offense against the faith he/she claimed. A Moslem who harms someone who is not violent has followed sharia law.
And a priest who fucks little boys is just emulating Christ....

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Sigh, the point of the video is that Christian bakers get sued, Moslems don’t.
ohhhhhhhhhhh, that's the point.... lol

Why do you think this is? (but first you need to support your contention that Moslems don't get sued, good luck with that)

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Except it's not true.

I don't know of any gay people who went to those bakeries because they were well-known, well-reviewed, upscale wedding cake bakeries and were refused service.

Perhaps if somebody did, they might have been sued, too.

But the circumstances in the cases weren't even close to being similar. It was a foolish stunt and it didn't rally play out well. It just made the people who did the filming look childish and foolish.
why on earth are you approaching this in a measured, reasonable manner?

this is not the place for that kind of thing. Please cease and desist or.... or I'll sue you!