What Attracts Some Women to Conservatism?

Nov 2017
Ah... the libertarian fantasy that essentially promotes a form of nihilism for personal benefit that is really just conservatism infused with a generous helping of cupidity and anti-government anarchism.

You have only really demonstrated an inability to read a post and a tendency to trigger when you think that someone has challenged your sacred dogma and erroneous opinions. Alternatively, perhaps you like to avoid the difficult discussions by labeling everything as a form of prejudice.
I am tired of your silly posts as it is a waste of time dealing with entrenched bias that clouds a discussion rather than illuminating it.
Never mind me; I don't matter. If you want to be more convincing that your inquiry is bona fide, then you would speak with conservative women and ask them directly what attracts them to conservatism. While you're at it, be sure to use that exact wording: Greetings, ma'am; what attracts you, as a woman, to conservatism?

Either you will or you won't, but if you do and you have to duck for cover, you can try saying that you're asking for a friend. :lol:

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Never mind me; I don't matter. If you want to be more convincing that your inquiry is bona fide, then you would speak with conservative women and ask them directly what attracts them to conservatism. While you're at it, be sure to use that exact wording: Greetings, ma'am; what attracts you, as a woman, to conservatism?

Either you will or you won't, but if you do and you have to duck for cover, you can try saying that you're asking for a friend. :lol:
I am continuing to hold out hope that you can approach a subject with some maturity and without the predictable element of infantile vituperation so common among conservatives.

Reactions: Clara007
Nov 2017
I am continuing to hold out hope that you can approach a subject with some maturity and without the predictable element of infantile vituperation so common among conservatives.
Yes or no - are you going to directly inquire with conservative women about what attracts them to conservatism?

Don't try to dodge by trying to make it about me, anymore. Just answer the question.

Apr 2019
America
When you do not understand something, coldjoint, you should ask for help rather than displaying your intolerance by disparaging it.
I am not intolerant, the yahoo's talking shit about the sexes and confusing young people are intolerant of science and biological fact. Not to mention anyone who dares to disagree with claptrap.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Yes or no - are you going to directly inquire with conservative women about what attracts them to conservatism?

Don't try to dodge by trying to make it about me, anymore. Just answer the question.
Perhaps you should read the OP and the title of this thread and make a contribution to the discussion.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
I am not intolerant, the yahoo's talking shit about the sexes and confusing young people are intolerant of science and biological fact. Not to mention anyone who dares to disagree with claptrap.
You need to explain this comment and how it applies to anything in this thread or even on DTT. Try to focus and make a rational statement. Try to pretend that you are communicating with people who do not share your delusions.

Nov 2017
Perhaps you should read the OP and the title of this thread and make a contribution to the discussion.
What I'm going to do is try this again: are you going to directly inquire with conservative women about what attracts them to conservatism?

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
What I'm going to do is try this again: are you going to directly inquire with conservative women about what attracts them to conservatism?
Pose it as often as you wish. It is irrelevant to this discussion and only demonstrates your inability to formulate a contribution pertinent to the conversation.