What Could Heaven Be Like?

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
MY version would be of course the earthly pleasures, everything tastes great, everything is fun and enjoyable. I'd also want to learn about everything, how everything actually works. See real historical events as opposed to what we are told.

Reactions: intangible child
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
None of the food makes you fat and and it all tastes really great. All the women are 12s and nymphomaniacs. I have all the knowledge I've gained and access to continue learning. Oh and chocolate, good booze, fast cars and access to places to drive them.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
None of the food makes you fat and and it all tastes really great. All the women are 12s and nymphomaniacs. I have all the knowledge I've gained and access to continue learning.
You ever see Defending your Life with Albert Brooks and Meryl Streep? Great movie. The premise is they have to defend their lives and actions in order to get into heaven. Anyway, all the food tastes amazing and they can eat as much as they want, like your idea of heaven.

May 2018
USA
Well one thing is for sure: No Trumpanzees would be in "Heaven" if it existed. Sometimes I wish there actually was a Heaven and a Hell. I'd get a kick out of watching angels toss fake "christians" into the fiery pit.

MY idea of heaven? Being allowed to die. Who wants to "live" forever? Can you imagine how bored you'd be after a century or two?

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Seventy virgins of course. And a seat by the stripper pole on the shore of the runoff from the beer volcano.

May 2018
Chicago
Well one thing is for sure: No Trumpanzees would be in "Heaven" if it existed. Sometimes I wish there actually was a Heaven and a Hell. I'd get a kick out of watching angels toss fake "christians" into the fiery pit.

MY idea of heaven? Being allowed to die. Who wants to "live" forever? Can you imagine how bored you'd be after a century or two?
I always ask people a very simple question when they wonder what will happen when they die. I say, "What were you like before you were born?" They always look confused and really have no answer. Then I say, "Well, that's most likely what you'll be like when you're dead." Few people like to hear that. But I agree with you- when its over, hopefully that's it. I have no desire to go on forever.

Sep 2019
Texas
Aren't we told the streets are paved with gold?

I like the line in Lonesome Dove when Clara and her worker were burying Clara's husband- she said, Cholo (I think that was his name) what do you think happens when you die? He replied, I don't know, you just die.