What could Trump do to finally make his supporters turn on him?

Nov 2005
California
What other positives?
My, it's amazing to see the religious submitting themselves to the love of money.
That's one thing that boggles my mind about the religious right. They'll back going after discriminating against gays, but then explicitly ignore Jesus's and the Bible's lessons on the rich.

1 Timothy 6:10 to be: For the love of money is the root of all evil
Mark 10:21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
22 At this the man’s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions.
23 Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!” 24 This amazed them. But Jesus said again, “Dear children, it is very hard[b] to enter the Kingdom of God. 25 In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

And even the right-wing crap about taxation being theft...
Matthew 22:
17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?
18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?
19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
Quit dodging question and making false claims without backing it up
I will ask again,
#2 how has he dumped on minorities and which ones please be explicit or do not bother responding
wtf.......

-> the Muslim ban he tried a million times
-> calling Mexicans rapists and criminals
-> saying we dont need immigrants from "shithole countries"
-> trying to kill DACA
-> trying to ban transgender troops from serving in the military
-> appointing or nominating white men with horrible LGBTQ/women's health records to the bench
-> starting BS fights against the NFL over peaceful protest

how many more examples do you need?

Oct 2010
Colorado
That's one thing that boggles my mind about the religious right. They'll back going after discriminating against gays, but then explicitly ignore Jesus's and the Bible's lessons on the rich.

1 Timothy 6:10 to be: For the love of money is the root of all evil
Mark 10:21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
22 At this the man’s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions.
23 Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!” 24 This amazed them. But Jesus said again, “Dear children, it is very hard[b] to enter the Kingdom of God. 25 In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

And even the right-wing crap about taxation being theft...
Matthew 22:
17 Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?
18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?
19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
And it's not just the love of money. Trump has the morals of a hound dog chasing a bitch in heat. He screwed independent contractors working for him. Truth only occasionally graces his lips, while his devotees characterize his lies as "exaggerations."

He commits the sin of false pride near-continuously. He's a back-stabber, a wrathful bully, lacks self-control. is narcissicly arrogant.

Did I mention he's a compulsive liar?

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
#1 a wealthy person gave me a job give em a break because at some point they put their money where their mouth was, sacrificed, and did something.

#2 how has he dumped on minorities and which ones please be explicit or do not bother responding.

#3 Who turned Americans against each other? Maybe it was Obama who used race to divide by calling any dissent against his policies racist, maybe it was the cling statement maybe it was the deplorable statement.
Care to point out any time that Obama said someone was racist for dissenting against his policies?

Feb 2018
ohio
wtf.......

-> the Muslim ban he tried a million times
-> calling Mexicans rapists and criminals
-> saying we dont need immigrants from "shithole countries"
-> trying to kill DACA
-> trying to ban transgender troops from serving in the military
-> appointing or nominating white men with horrible LGBTQ/women's health records to the bench
-> starting BS fights against the NFL over peaceful protest

how many more examples do you need?
Show me the bad record against LGTBQXYZBVC/ women's health
The NFL should be ashamed as it is not the right place to bash the country and police. Especially when police protect those overpaid cry babies every week. The rest, right on, it's not against minorities, it's against criminals!

Nov 2012
Rhondda
I'm what you might call a Trump supporter, and I've turned on him plenty of times. I don't support Trump because Trump is Trump, I support him because of the action he's taking to turn this nation around, put it on the right track, and drive it in the right direction.

This question seems to imply a false narrative, that Trump supporters are a bunch of lock-step drones or something like that. I don't even believe that to be the case with Obama, although I do believe that Obama supporters are a bit more likely to be lock-step drones than Trump supporters.

It's very easy for Trump to do something to make his supporters to turn on him; all he has to do is stop doing what he's doing to Make America Great Again.
I'm afraid that, from over here, you attempt at balance just appears nuts. Mr Obama was a highly educated gentleman, Trump appears to be permanently drunk on the noises he makes, presumably with his arse, and the alleged unanimity of his supporters is just agreement that the world isn't flat, whereas the trump supporters look like cranky nutters who hate any truth whatever, believing any bloody nonsense the buffoon comes up with. I'll admit a few go along with this bilge in the hope it may ultimately be useful, like many Stalinists over here once. I opposed their silly mistake too.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Show me the bad record against LGTBQXYZBVC/ women's health
The NFL should be ashamed as it is not the right place to bash the country and police. Especially when police protect those overpaid cry babies every week. The rest, right on, it's not against minorities, it's against criminals!

Are you suggesting that the police SHOULD NOT protect certain people?