What Defines a Good President?

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
I'm sorry Clara. I got sucked into going off topic. It's Bill and Jimmy's fault.
Bill and Jimmy should get a room in Escondido. Sry, getting a room in Escondido is an old California joke.

edit: Just reported on Willie' Roadhouse, Santa drives a pick-up truck!

Last edited:
Jun 2012
Barsoom
There's a good sense rationale for the Supreme Court. Quite simply, without a court of no appeal, a rogue president/Congress would be a real danger.

If the Founders didn't intend there to be a court of no appeal, they made a mistake. They were only fallible humans, after all.
I do not think an appellate level court is mentioned in my post.

Dec 2018
U.S
I have this theory that there are TWO sides to each president: Politics and Personality.

Here are some of my expectations:
*Character and integrity
*A strong vision for this country and our place in the world
*Wisdom
*Strong communication skills
*Ability to work with Congress and compromise
*Crisis management skills
*Wise appointments
Is personality the same as character? Or does Personality encompass character within it?

So maybe if a person would be able to line up his verbal speech to his inward character, that would be a truer personality.

Alot of persons have 'good' intentions but horrible verbal communications to their good intentions. Others have 'bad' intentions but really good verbal communications not to their bad intentions. Or are such deceptions archaic?

Ever seen an 'animal' like this? I hardly have.

Chihuahuas will let you know if they don't like you.. They have no problems with that.. The larger dogs also.

But what if I don't like you but say all manners of 'good' to you?

Non physical 'hate crime'.

Neighbors.. Ever have a neighbor so sweet only to find out later that they were stabbing you in your back when you were not around? God forbid Presidents.

If you can't even trust your own parents, whom could you trust? The Greater Parent(s).. Up there.. ^

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Histroy.

Remember 1992, Democrats said GWH Bush was a Racist, he supported white supremist, he was out of touch with the common people, was wanted to keep women down
1996 Democrats said of Bob Dole he was a racist, Supported white supremists, he was out of touch with the common people, 2he wanted to keep women down
2000 they said that GW Bush was a racist, supported, white supremacy, he was out of touch with the common people, he wanted to keep people down
2004 " "
2008 McCain was a racist, supported white supremacy, he was out of touch with the common people, he wanted to keep women down
2012 Romeny was a racist supported white supremacy, he was out of touch with the common people, he wanted to keep women down.
2016 Trump was a racist, supported white supremacy, he wanted to keep women down out of touch with the common people.

Trump women have more opportunity than any other period in history of the nation
Trump minorities have more opportunity than any other period in history
Hispanics have more opportunity than any other period in history.
More startups by minorties and women than decades if not in history the last 2 years.

Maybe you guys have been supporting the wrong party.