What do you think is the best explanation for trump's behavior?

What do you think is the best explanation for trump's behavior?

• Dementia

• Drug use (notably speed and/or tranquilizers)

• genuine micropeenism

• Daddy and/or Mommy Issues

• Embodiment of the se7en deadly sins

• All of the above

• other (write in)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 2019
Georgia
I can't figure it out. He's beyond my paygrade.

choose all that apply

Sep 2019
U.S.A.
In my opinion, Donald Trump grew up spoiled and wealthy which allowed him to buy or manipulate in place of facing realities that would provide lessons on life. He was allowed to be ignorant of much of the world around him and has encased this in his personality, remaining purposefully ignorant. This has also evolved into and anger and disassociation with any realities he does not like and a need for approval from everyone he considers better than himself....whether better at being a tyrant or better at life.

Reactions: se7en and foundit66
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Trump is the classic rich frat boy. Arrogant and exceedingly self-entitled. He grew up in an insulated little world of wealth and power and never really had to deal with people. Where few ever told him no. Where few ever questioned his decisions or actions. Where doing so meant suffering his anger. I believe he is pure narcissistic personality disorder. Almost to the point of delusion. He is completely lacking in both empathy and compassion. Considering how many times he has changed his mind on deals and subject and/or said something only to later deny saying it, I suspect he has some sort of brain disorder.

Reactions: se7en and tecoyah
Jul 2019
Georgia
definitely spoiled rich-kid syndrome,

and classic narcissism, and sociopathic tendencies IMO

(wish I could add those as options)

~~~

he's almost the perfect storm of terrible qualities

Reactions: tecoyah