What does God lack; part 2 (from different person)

Dec 2018
U.S
What does God lack?

Well we know that Christ Messiah is the head of every man and that the head of Christ Messiah IS God.

The head of EVERY man is Christ Messiah and the head of Christ Messiah IS God.

So, what does God lack??

Or should the questio be, ' What does man lack"?

The head of EVERY man; independently, is Christ Messiah...The head of each Christ Messiah over each independent man, IS God....
So what is lacking in this world?

Whose world? Mine? Yours? Hers? His? Theirs? Whose world???

What is lacking is Them being responsible WHILE being head over each male/man...

Dec 2018
U.S
Ezek(i)el 16: "49Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. 50And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good. 51Neither hath Samaria committed half of thy sins; but thou hast multiplied thine abominations more than they, and hast justified thy sisters in all thine abominations which thou hast done. 52Thou also, which hast judged thy sisters, bear thine own shame for thy sins that thou hast committed more abominable than they: they are more righteous than thou: yea, be thou confounded also, and bear thy shame, in that thou hast justified thy sisters."

Whose sister? Mine? Your's? Her's? His? Their's???

Responsibility. That which your hand puts forth to do....be responsible or don't begin it.

Even unto the Day of Christ.... Not only unto the Day of The LORD but also unto the Day of Christ.

Dec 2018
U.S
Is it really okay that man is allowed to do what they do? As in allowing women to be in Military and ENFORCEMENT of LAW towards criminals and as in allowing women to 'teach', not only speak but also 'teach', in Church???

Let the men who say it is okay be the first at ENFORCING Law against and towards public and private criminals..

Dec 2018
U.S
With all 'due' respect, holy angels are supposed to be somewhat like/as Them, right?

Because fine and dandy. Sure I might not deserve any type of super elite or super riche to be an acquiantance of mine BUT Whose World, again?

Whose 'Love', and also rather, Who IS 'LOVE', again?

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Tears are falling, hearts are breaking
How we need to hear from God
You've been promised, we've been waiting
Welcome Holy Child
Welcome Holy Child

Rob our sin and make us holy

Welcome To Our World

Amy Grant - Welcome To Our World Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Breathe our air and walk our sod
Perfect Son of God

Fragile finger sent to heal us
Tender brow prepared for thorn

So wrap our injured flesh around You

we've been waiting

Bring your peace into our violence

Bid our hungry souls be filled

Welcome To Our World
(whose world?)
Welcome To Our World

Praise and Worship... CCM Dove Award winner.

Rob:
verb (used with object), robbed, rob·bing.
to take something from (someone) by unlawful force or threat of violence; steal from.
to deprive (someone) of some right or something legally due:They robbed her of her inheritance.
to plunder or rifle (a house, shop, etc.).
to deprive of something unjustly or injuriously:The team was robbed of a home run hitter when the umpire called it a foul ball. The shock robbed him of his speech.
Mining. to remove ore or coal from (a pillar).
verb (used without object), robbed, rob·bing.
to commit or practice robbery.

Definition of rob | Dictionary.com

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
It's you...

4771. su

su: you (early mod. Eng. thou)
Original Word: σύ, σοῦ, σοί, σέ
Part of Speech: Personal Pronoun
Transliteration: su
Phonetic Spelling: (soo)
Definition: you (early mod. Eng. thou)
Usage: you.

number (1), yours (17), yourself (4), yourselves (20), yourselves* (3).

second pers. sing. pers. pronoun

If Thou Art 'you' from my standpoint, then am I, from Your point, also 'you'??

Dec 2018
U.S
Does the world need 'sin' to be as 'normal' as in willfull intentional forced sin???

The world is fortunate enough to know the difference between day and night.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Trivia question ...

Has the 'sin(s)' increased since the 1800s and if so or if not, in which way(s) has the 'sin(s)' changed since then??

This goes 'off' the question of 'does the world need sin so as to be as normal'...