What does God lack?

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
You’re just scattering the pieces off the game board because your logic is failing. Your argument started with life isn’t fair therefore there is no God. I’ve shown you that life without unfairness is no life.
No, you haven't shown that, only that that is your opinion. A big difference.

Nov 2012
Michigan
Look, I know I haven’t given any satisfactory explanation for all or any of the horrible things that happen in this world. I am just trying to lay out the difficulties of the conundrum.

Nov 2012
Michigan
Again, you are equating your experiences in the world as it is made today to make excuses. Why would I have to learn to trust? God could make the world so everybody is trustworthy. There is no need for "trust " like we experience. If there is no suffering, why would there be a need for empathy? Nobody would have it because god could have made the world without suffering.

And a loving god would have created a world where you odn't feel fat, sick or ashamed.

If god was all powerful and loving, the god would have made a better world. Not the cruel life we have now
Sort of like the Garden of Eden?

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Yup. And if he is all powerful and all knowing let's follow the logic.

He knew what the snake would do when he created it. And he knew how Eve would react when he created her.

So it was his choice to fuck us all.

Reactions: Lloyd Christmas
Feb 2006
California

He knew what the snake would do when he created it. And he knew how Eve would react when he created her.

Lilith in Jewish tradition was the snake, she like to fuck, OOOOOOHHHH what a bad, bad Woman!!! Lilith come to me I will welcum you, deliberate misspelling of welcome! LOL

Last edited:
May 2019
USA
In one nation under God, God seems to lack cognitive function in avoidance - acceptance to uphold the US Constitution, being so cross conditioned way beyond therapy along with those crooks on Capitol Hill where SCOTUS Rehnquist's compulsive - obsessive fabricated Islam misnomer & immaculate drug conception national religion standing for those burning Bush's Federal Lynching KKK churchstate killing Americans for 9/11 Islamophobia super egos after Christiananality pedophilia business "serve the Pope or die" diatribe fiasco failures; in yet another demented, deranged & vile Garden of Eden to rival Nazi concentration camp factory death tolls .

Nov 2012
Michigan

So if God thinks this life is so great maybe he should come down here and try it.

May 2019
USA
So if God thinks this life is so great maybe he should come down here and try it.
That "man is God" condescending arrogance of a Christian Nation killing Americans in Christiananality pedophilia mentality survival of the fittest fascists games tried granting standing for Islam & Christians to kill Israel life as if a 9/11 patriot act propaganda was going to whitewash the not so too dang lily brilliant, white.