What does the right consider as "racist"?

Nov 2005
California
Over and over and over again, one frequently recurring practice amongst right-wingers is that they have a much "higher" threshhold for considering something as racist. At this stage, I think it would require a filmed lynching (with interviews afterwards to document the motivations) for some to consider something as racist.

So the question for the right, please describe your standards (or give examples) of:
# speech you consider as racist,
# actions you consider as racist.

Reactions: noonereal
Feb 2019
here and there
Over and over and over again, one frequently recurring practice amongst right-wingers is that they have a much "higher" threshhold for considering something as racist. At this stage, I think it would require a filmed lynching (with interviews afterwards to document the motivations) for some to consider something as racist.

So the question for the right, please describe your standards (or give examples) of:
What is racist? I know what it is not, it is not labeling someone as racist for criticizing hordes of foreign invaders from coming across the border illegally.

I would say showing preference to someone because of their race is racist. You know, like allowing someone to have a job or go to a college cuz they claim to have genetic native American blood.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

The belief that one is superior to another based solely on race and that they should be granted special privileges on that belief.

Unfortunately the new american left has been infected with cultural Marxism and from this have implemented 'racism' back into our society when just a few decades ago it was being eradicated. Fortunately Gen z is not buying it for the most part.... just got to wait out another decade or so, if our society can survive that long.

Lucky we have nutjobs like Pocahontas talking about all kinds of new racism... That's great.

Nov 2005
California
What is racist? I know what it is not, it is not labeling someone as racist for criticizing hordes of foreign invaders from coming across the border illegally.
Too many of the replies defending Trump go like this.
Trump: Mexico sends us rapists. I like ice cream.
Conservatives: Why do liberals think liking ice cream is racist???

Here Are All the Times Donald Trump Insulted Mexico

I would say showing preference to someone because of their race is racist. You know, like allowing someone to have a job or go to a college cuz they claim to have genetic native American blood.
Labeling affirmative action as "racist" is something I actually sympathize with. I see a goal in it of trying to reverse historical racism which has given one segment of society an advantage. I also see that along with this justification comes a needed expiration date for affirmative action, which SCOTUS has explicitly stated in the past.

With that said, by your comment this should also include "showing preference" to whites in the justice system with a justice system both more aggressively prosecuting and penalizing some minorities (e.g. blacks) than whites should also be considered as racist.
Would you agree?