What does the right consider as "racist"?

Nov 2005
California
The belief that one is superior to another based solely on race and that they should be granted special privileges on that belief.
Unfortunately the new american left has been infected with cultural Marxism and from this have implemented 'racism' back into our society when just a few decades ago it was being eradicated. Fortunately Gen z is not buying it for the most part.... just got to wait out another decade or so, if our society can survive that long.
Can you demonstrate how the left has implemented "racism" which satisfies the definition you just offered?

Lucky we have nutjobs like Pocahontas talking about all kinds of new racism... That's great.
These cracks on Warren are stupid.
She said she had native American ancestry.
Trump said: "I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity paid for by Trump if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian"
She did exactly that because of Trump's challenge. Then the right tries to turn it into something it isn't.
And as expected, Trump refuses to follow through with his promise.

Sep 2017
Pennsylfaani
Did I claim you were?

Go back and read my statement for exactly what I said.
Well it seemed odd to quote my post and then refer to the Republican Party as if I were a Republican. Republicans are shabbos goyim who are quite content to sell out this country - with its noble folk and beautiful landscape - to their Jewish masters in return for investments into corporations and power to Israel.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Over and over and over again, one frequently recurring practice amongst right-wingers is that they have a much "higher" threshhold for considering something as racist.
Not true, the definition has been changed by the left to include being white or a conservative as racist. This thread is useless.

Nov 2005
California
Well it seemed odd to quote my post and then refer to the Republican Party as if I were a Republican.
Considering I did not do that but instead said "such comments", it seems odd that you would continue to beat your dead horse.

Not true, the definition has been changed by the left to include being a conservative as racist. This thread is useless.
I didn't ask for your strawman obfuscation.
I asked right-wingers to explain what they consider as racist.

Quite frankly, the whole "the left considers being conservative/white as racist" is an overdone trope. There is a small segment on the left and a small segment on the right who inappropriately move the definition goalposts. There is no reason to fixate on them.
For your complaint, you should take it up with somebody who espouses that position instead of using it to derail this thread.

I do not consider being white as racist.
I do not consider being conservative as racist.
Can you answer the question?

A simple question and the first three responses, all from the right, can't help but attack.
That count has increased to four now...

Last edited:
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Can you demonstrate how the left has implemented "racism" which satisfies the definition you just offered?

These cracks on Warren are stupid.
She said she had native American ancestry.
Trump said: "I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity paid for by Trump if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian"
She did exactly that because of Trump's challenge. Then the right tries to turn it into something it isn't.
And as expected, Trump refuses to follow through with his promise.

Not a shot. The truth. Listen to her new racisms

At 0:14

Breaking society down into little subcultures then ranking them from 'most privileged to least.

The entire new lefts theory on equity is racist to the core.

Nov 2005
California
When I said "cracks on Warren", I was obviously referring to your "Pocahontas" reference.

The truth. Listen to her new racisms
Breaking society down into little subcultures then ranking them from 'most privileged to least.
The entire new lefts theory on equity is racist to the core.
You are ducking my question.
I asked: "Can you demonstrate how the left has implemented "racism" which satisfies the definition you just offered?"
Sabcat: "The belief that one is superior to another based solely on race and that they should be granted special privileges on that belief. "

The part where your response falls apart is you said "... they should be granted special privileges (based on the belief that one is superior)..."
Warren did not do that.
If you think she did, then explain which race(s) she has has claimed is superior.

So is it necessary to show the belief that one race is superior to satisfy your definition of racism?
Or is it simply that you have two different definitions? One for Repubs and one for Dems?

Jul 2019
Georgia
The belief that one is superior to another based solely on race and that they should be granted special privileges on that belief.

Unfortunately the new american left has been infected with cultural Marxism and from this have implemented 'racism' back into our society when just a few decades ago it was being eradicated. Fortunately Gen z is not buying it for the most part.... just got to wait out another decade or so, if our society can survive that long.

Lucky we have nutjobs like Pocahontas talking about all kinds of new racism... That's great.
racism was never close to being eradicated. I grew up in the 80's & 90's and no, not even close.

It may not have been the forefront of daily discussion like it is now, but I'll give you two guesses why that is. And no the answer is not "libs" or "the left"