What does the right consider as "racist"?

Aug 2018
been around
Me asking you for your definition of "racist" is something you consider to be a trap?

Why?
Is it because you know your definition is not consistently used and thus hypocrisy would be easily exposed?
No. I figure you have examples lined up, "Well, wouldn't this be racist?"...and so forth.

ok I'll bite to see. Discrimination based on color of skin is racist.

Nov 2005
California
No. I figure you have examples lined up, "Well, wouldn't this be racist?"...and so forth.
And you are scared that you would actually have to use your own definition which you yourself supplied???
Do you think your position is that weak?

ok I'll bite to see. Discrimination based on color of skin is racist.
You have traded a "definition" for one word with another.

discrimination: the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.
Do you agree with this definition?
If not, supply your own definition of "discrimination".

Nov 2005
California
See? A stupid semantic trap. Adios.
It's not semantics.
I think you know that you can't satisfy simple question because you know your definition is not consistently supplied. That's why you are fearful of being trapped by simple questions.

But you have chosen to cower from the question, so there is no forcing you to expose what you feel you need to hide.

Aug 2019
De Congo
Do you consider discrimination against housing for black folks to be racist?
If it's my own housing for rent, I consider it my natural human right to discriminate on any basis and for any reason.
If it is government provided housing, then our anti-discrimination laws should apply.
Same applies for who I choose to associate with, choose to do business with, etc.

May 2018
Chicago
If it's my own housing for rent, I consider it my natural human right to discriminate on any basis and for any reason.
If it is government provided housing, then our anti-discrimination laws should apply.
Same applies for who I choose to associate with, choose to do business with, etc.
So...you admit that you would not rent housing to, or do business with people simply because they are black?

May 2018
Chicago
Are you admitting that you feel it is right to dictate to me who I SHALL associate with or else face punishment...?
I never said you have to associate with anyone.

I asked you a question. So...you admit that you would not rent housing to, or do business with people simply because they are black?

Additionally, do you or do you not consider that to be racist?