- Mar 2020
- Land of Freedom
Trump again? Say what you want for another 4 years too.
Uh, you men BUSH's and they did not even approach TRILLIONS of $$$$Did you pay for Obama's bailouts to the auto and finance industries? How many trillion was that? Silly to compare this to my OP. If you want socialism then fine. I am not here to stop you.
There is no USSR or Red China anymore but when they existed they were dirt poor and finally had to adopt capitalism or collapse. Deng Xiaoping opened up southern China as a special trade region and developed Shenzhen to trade through Hong Kong. Reagan and Gorby ended the cold war since the USSR was penniless. East Germany could afford to keep the Berlin Wall up
Thank you, its frustrating to see the lackadaisical use of terms that are specific in their descriptions.Here we go again. No matter what the issue or the challenge--no matter what the difficulty or complication--we're about to turn into a communist or socialist state. So once more, let me point out that..........
Today, communism exists in China, Cuba, North Korea, Laos and Vietnam—although in reality, a purely communist state has never existed. Such countries can be classified as communist because, in all of them, the central government controls all aspects of the economic and political system. But none of them have achieved the elimination of personal property, money or class systems that the communist ideology requires.
Likewise, no country in history has achieved a state of pure socialism. Even countries that are considered by some people to be socialist states, like Norway, Sweden and Denmark, have successful capitalist sectors and follow policies that are largely aligned with social democracy.
Yes sorry i really have to work on my structure and wording, confusing text is pretty frustrating.Huh? Have you read Das Kapital? You mean against a caste system, right?
From reading history and talking to those who fled Socialism and Communism, this is what I know happens:
1. You are scared shitless and stay at home and just peek outside to look at the tank sand troops marching in.
2. They raid your house and break all the walls and floor to make sure you aren't hiding any gold or jewelry.
3 If you have a nice house, they confiscate it and it then belongs to one of their officers.
4. If you have a shitty house they will partition it out and move in the people who have had their nicer houses confiscated.
5. All the money you have in cash will be worth nothing. You can bring suitcases of it to the market and not even buy a loaf of bread.
6. They will interrogate you and your family. If you had any money, connection to the old government or were a soldier, they will send you to a re-education camp where you spend some of the day being forced to memorize their propaganda and the rest of the day moving rocks from point A to point B and back again. This can last for many years.
7. While you are being re-educated, they will steel your wife if she is pretty or perhaps she will just forget you and move on to marry the best officer she can get in the new regime. (She buried you.)
8. If you were smart enough to have hidden gold or jewelry in a secret place then maybe you can use it to pay a coyote to get you out of the country but then you have to be aware of coyote scams and government setups.
9. When you get out of camp (if you do) your good days will be over, your friends will be too scared to associate with you and anything you want, you need to get in long lines like everyone else. Even for the most basic need such as toilet paper.
....list is too long
Anyone who thinks any kind of socialism is OK does not understand real socialism and does not know that socialism always becomes full-blown communism.
I am not religious but I get on my knees every day to thank God for the Declaration of Independence, The Constitution and the Bill of rights.
I don't care what people say about America or my President (whoever he or she is). I don't care if they think I am uncultured or uneducated. I am grateful that my country protects my basic natural rights and gives me the right to defend those rights.
A hyperbole is a type of figurative language. Therefore, a hyperbole is not meant to be taken literally. A hyperbole is an overstatement that exaggerates a particular condition for emphasis. Example of Hyperbole. I'm so hungry I could eat a horse.
What is Hyperbole? Definition and Examples of Hyperboles
https://writingexplained.org › grammar-dictionary › hyperbole
|What Happens When People with Coronavirus Go Untreated?||Current Events|
|Trump 2013- Leadership. Whatever Happens, You're Responsible. If It Doesn't Happen, You're Responsible....||Current Events|
|So what happens if........||Political Leaders|
|What happens when the DNC establishment is challenged and exposed||Political Leaders|