What I Learned in the Peace Corps in Africa: Trump Is Right

Dec 2015
Arizona
I am posting this for those that feel that third world living conditions aren't really all that bad and take American standards of living and freedoms for granted. It's a good read and quite an eye opener.

Our son was in the Peace Corp so I was anxious to read the OP. The minute I saw the publisher I was disappointed because I knew it would not be simply informative, but political. American Thinker is an outrageous site--espousing alarming viewpoints---all from zealots like the author.
Senegal is a developing country. It's people are illiterate and unemployed so naturally, POVERTY is rampant. With poverty and illiteracy come health issues and cultural wastelands. What did the author expect when he joined the PC??
Of course Senegal is NOT LIKE US. What a ridiculous statement!
What's most infuriating about this article is that the author apparently thinks that if Senegal would JUST become a Christian nation all would be well. Seriously?
But here comes the most disturbing part:
We are lectured by Democrats that we must privilege third-world immigration by the hundred million with chain migration. They tell us we must end America as a white, Western, Judeo-Christian, capitalist nation – to prove we are not racist. I don't need to prove a thing. Leftists want open borders because they resent whites, resent Western achievements, and hate America. They want to destroy America as we know it.

As President Trump asked, why would we do that?

We have the right to choose what kind of country to live in. I was happy to donate a year of my life as a young woman to help the poor Senegalese. I am not willing to donate my country.

May 2018
USA
I am posting this for those that feel that third world living conditions aren't really all that bad and take American standards of living and freedoms for granted. It's a good read and quite an eye opener.

You need to find a better source. Rightwing agitprop sites are sniffed out IMMEDIATELY on this site by people like myself.

American Thinker - Media Bias/Fact Check

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources and failed fact checks.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Aug 2019
De Congo

When we make life easy for Third World Primitives they reward us with more helpless, hopeless babies to feed, clothe, shelter and provide with heroic medical care than ever before.
50 years of UNICEF has basically enabled their unsustainable birthrate and sheer numbers to get worse.

Aug 2019
De Congo
You need to find a better source. Rightwing agitprop sites are sniffed out IMMEDIATELY on this site by people like myself.

American Thinker - Media Bias/Fact Check

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources and failed fact checks.
OK, please check this fact for me, check it for right wing bias, poor sources, etc.. There is a globalist funded conspiracy to force feed as many Third World Primitives as systems will allow into every White Ruled Nation on Earth.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
When we make life easy for Third World Primitives they reward us with more helpless, hopeless babies to feed, clothe, shelter and provide with heroic medical care than ever before.
50 years of UNICEF has basically enabled their unsustainable birthrate and sheer numbers to get worse.

And ever single rethuglicunt president has used the “global gag order” making it ILLEGAL for any agency or NGO to even talk to women in third world countries about abortion and in some cases even birth control !!!

You want to complain about the never ending supply of starving children in the world ??? Look in the ducking mirror !!!

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
OK, please check this fact for me, check it for right wing bias, poor sources, etc.. There is a globalist funded conspiracy to force feed as many Third World Primitives as systems will allow into every White Ruled Nation on Earth.
No source and naturally your illegitimate mind drums up this kind of trash.

Hate to destroy your little irrational world, but colored people ruled long before any white person was born.