What I Learned in the Peace Corps in Africa: Trump Is Right

Aug 2019
De Congo
No source and naturally your illegitimate mind drums up this kind of trash.

Hate to destroy your little irrational world, but colored people ruled long before any white person was born.
Thanks for the Cultural Anthropology 101 lesson, but we are talking about modern times now.
I am not going to take you by the hand to educate you about this recent trend that I just spoke about. There simply isn't enough time or desire on my part to do that for you.

Aug 2019
De Congo
And ever single rethuglicunt president has used the “global gag order” making it ILLEGAL for any agency or NGO to even talk to women in third world countries about abortion and in some cases even birth control !!!

You want to complain about the never ending supply of starving children in the world ??? Look in the ducking mirror !!!
UNICEF has never promoted abortion [DUH!] but they have ALWAYS promoted and provided birth control education to people who continue to poop out babies that they know they will never be able to responsibly support on their own.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
UNICEF has never promoted abortion [DUH!] but they have ALWAYS promoted and provided birth control education to people who continue to poop out babies that they know they will never be able to responsibly support on their own.

What UNICEF does or doesn’t support is irrelevant. The FACT remains, almost on their first day on office every Republican president signs an EO prohibiting any organization that uses federal dollars from even mentioning abortion. Trump did it on his first day in office and has sought to expand its reach.

So sorry, you don’t get to complain about all those “primitives” when our own government’s policies are directly responsible for adding to the numbers.

Aug 2019
De Congo
What UNICEF does or doesn’t support is irrelevant. The FACT remains, almost on their first day on office every Republican president signs an EO prohibiting any organization that uses federal dollars from even mentioning abortion. Trump did it on his first day in office and has sought to expand its reach.

So sorry, you don’t get to complain about all those “primitives” when our own government’s policies are directly responsible for adding to the numbers.
If we DID sponsor offshore abortions then NWO brainwashed Sheeple Cattle like you would be screaming [[[EUGENICS!!!]]] with your pink dyed hair on fire. LOL.
It would give our mentally ill, self loathing White Guilt SJWs just one more thing to blame on "White Privilege".
Dating back to "Pre Contact" times, primitive people of various cultures have practiced excision of the vas deferens with tools no more sophisticated than a fish bone or a sharp piece of flint.
Let these people alone so that Mother Nature and Darwin can combine forces to bring their population back to self sustainable norms.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
If we DID sponsor offshore abortions then NWO brainwashed Sheeple Cattle like you would be screaming [[[EUGENICS!!!]]] with your pink dyed hair on fire. LOL.
It would give our mentally ill, self loathing White Guilt SJWs just one more thing to blame on "White Privilege".
Dating back to "Pre Contact" times, primitive people of various cultures have practiced excision of the vas deferens with tools no more sophisticated than a fish bone or a sharp piece of flint.
Let these people alone so that Mother Nature and Darwin can combine forces to bring their population back to self sustainable norms.

Racist and off your meds !!!

Dec 2016
Canada
Our son was in the Peace Corp so I was anxious to read the OP. The minute I saw the publisher I was disappointed because I knew it would not be simply informative, but political. American Thinker is an outrageous site--espousing alarming viewpoints---all from zealots like the author.
Senegal is a developing country. It's people are illiterate and unemployed so naturally, POVERTY is rampant. With poverty and illiteracy come health issues and cultural wastelands. What did the author expect when he joined the PC??
Of course Senegal is NOT LIKE US. What a ridiculous statement!
What's most infuriating about this article is that the author apparently thinks that if Senegal would JUST become a Christian nation all would be well. Seriously?
But here comes the most disturbing part:
We are lectured by Democrats that we must privilege third-world immigration by the hundred million with chain migration. They tell us we must end America as a white, Western, Judeo-Christian, capitalist nation – to prove we are not racist. I don't need to prove a thing. Leftists want open borders because they resent whites, resent Western achievements, and hate America. They want to destroy America as we know it.

As President Trump asked, why would we do that?

We have the right to choose what kind of country to live in. I was happy to donate a year of my life as a young woman to help the poor Senegalese. I am not willing to donate my country.
It might be worth the time for someone else to investigate whether Peace Corp Volunteer is real or just a made up bullshit story to fit the narrative intended and found elsewhere in American Non-thinker. Because, when I go to look it up I find that FGM is considered a significant problem in two regions- one in the south and one in the northeast, while the Government and local village organizations have been working for years to stop its proliferation and bring it to an end:

and this was posted in 2008
Senegal leading the fight to end FGM in Africa
When a cluster of villages in Senegal publicly announced their decision to end the practice of female genital mutilation (FGM) in 2008, many thought it was just a theoretical gesture. Today, the country stands as an example of how to eradicate genital cutting, writes Patrick Egwu...................................

I'm not a western supremacist, of either the exploitive type, or the dogooder kind who think or at least pretend they are well-intentioned interveners in third world affairs. So, I'd be inclined to order all peace corp, NGO's and the prior generations of mind colonizers....known as missionaries back where they came from!

But, it's worth noting that the rightwing western supremacists want it both way! They want to be able to reach in to any country they choose and apply their corporate and banking interests to extract and exploit natural resources, as well as inhabitants for cheap labor! They do it in Latin America, Asia and certainly Africa as well! That's why AFRICOM was created after all!

But, what the right is pissing themselves over right now...both in America and Europe, is migration...since that's the real underlying theme of this "those people aren't like us" article. After centuries of colonization that still goes on today, Europe and America have been enriching themselves from the global south to the cost of untold billions of dollars. And they've made living conditions so bad in the global south that a mass exodus has been growing for the past 20 years because of brutal, suppressive regimes installed, genocide and as the CIA predicted 20 years ago - climate changes are starting to take effect and causing millions to try to leave home and find better places to live.

So, Europe isn't quite so liberal today....if it ever really was! We're not hearing in our news, but Italy has recently passed laws criminalizing sea rescues of desperate migrants who' try to make the dangerous crossing of the Mediterranean on overcrowded, almost un-seaworthy boats. Consider that thousands are still attempting the crossing even as an estimated 1 for every 18 die during the attempt! It still doesn't stop the crossings!

Now, Europe has a big inland ocean separating them from Africa and they still cross. How the hell does Trump and his pea-brained followers think a stupid wall....even if it was built to original plans is going to stop millions of refugees from continuing to flee the mess American foreign policy has made of the Central American Triangle? Unless they are williing to station troops armed with machine guns to mow down everyone approaching the borders, it won't work! The only solution to "border security" is genocide, whether they're willing to admit it or not!

But it's not hard to figure out the theme of the article. In fact it reminds me of a piece of drivel that was contained in an old, very old newspaper feature piece written way back in 1928. Back in the early 80's I was working for my older brother's renovation business when one day, while tearing out the walls of an old two story, three bedroom house built in the 20's, we were able to confirm that the major part of the build was in 1928, when we found this old newspaper from that year that some worker had left behind in the partitions, when they put wallboard and stucco over and sealed it into the air space. We were both amazed at the near pristine condition of this old newspaper....it didn't rot or even yellow much...telling us that the house was well-built and still in excellent condition. Breaking in to walls is one of the queezy moments for renovators, because everything can look good until you go in.
All that aside - The Newspaper, a local daily was a snapshot of life long before we were born and this article written by some missionary's wife about their times and travails while living in North Africa was in retrospect, the most condescending piece of crap I had ever read in my life! The style and attitude, intended at the time to encourage more donations and interest in missionary work to SAVE these non-Christians and bring them to Jesus followed the same themes that rightwingers have been applying since War on Terror and Responsibility to Protect wars have been carried out ever since! Though R2P has been an ideology followed by liiberal pro-interventionists also.

Recall how 'saving' or 'helping' THEIR women was the big excuse for so many interventions, and Time Magazine didn't realize until to late that they were in backlash territory until they posted an issue featuring the cover picture of a woman who's nose was cut off by Taleban militants - with the headline: Why We Fight! Oh, so we're still in Afghanistan to fight the Taleban forces we supported to overthow a secular Marxist and Soviet-supported regime and continued to allow Pakistan to fund their takeover of the entire country.....but now we got to go fight them and install a bunch of reformers apparently! Did the lives of women in Afghanistan improve after the invasion in 2001 or in any years since then? The only time Afghanistan makes the news today is when Trump drops 'The Mother of All Bombs' somewhere or muses about dropping nukes and killing 10 million Afghanis........otherwise.......maybe he's trying to figure out a way to stop the ongoing exodus from Afghanistan today!

Last edited:
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
IOW...use the SCARE WORDS that your Handlers taught you to chant whenever a Realist such as myself has injured your superstitious, wishful thinking and Polyanna based views about how evolution works .
And I can see your Nazi and KKK masters have taught you well.