What is Morality, Where Does it Come From?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
@Rescue Basket

From Kings Daughters Community their mission statement

Programs sponsored through King's Daughters Community Relations Department include:
  • Blood drives
  • CPR Training - both community and professional
  • Faith Works
  • Health Education
  • Health Screenings
  • Meals - on - Wheels
  • Mobile Health Services
  • Safe Kids / Car Seat Safety
The organization owes its names to Psalms 45:13: "The king's daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold." The name of the local chapter became the "What-So-Ever Circle," From John 14:13 - "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son."
OOPS

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
@Rescue Basket

Programs sponsored through King's Daughters Community Relations Department include:
  • Blood drives
  • Faith Works
  • Health Education
  • Health Screenings
  • Meals - on - Wheels
  • Mobile Health Services
The organization owes its names to Psalms 45:13: "The king's daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold." The name of the local chapter became the "What-So-Ever Circle," From John 14:13 - "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son."
OOPS
Where's the online link? And what does this have to do your claim that the hospital was founded by the Church of England?

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
@Rescue Basket

• Blood drives
  • Faith Works
  • Health Education
  • Health Screenings
  • Meals - on - Wheels
  • Mobile Health Services
OOPS
Michael Jackson's Medical Doctor was board certified but he did not know how to do CPR which came out at the trial. Even TS knows how to do CPR and never attended one day of medical school let alone college.