What the hell is this country coming to?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Disney Fans Start Campaign to Give Elsa a Girlfriend in 'Frozen 2' - Us Weekly

The three A's of the homosexual agenda

Acceptance = just ac cept that we are the way we are that's all we want! B.S
Alliance = align with mainstream media, and liberal politicians, to push the agenda.
Annihilation= using same media to destroy dissent
It's real simple, if such a thing comes about don't go see the movie.
The only way Disney would do such a thing is if they determine it would make them a pile of money. *shrug*

Reactions: 3 people
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
It's real simple, if such a thing comes about don't go see the movie.
The only way Disney would do such a thing is if they determine it would make them a pile of money. *shrug*
At the most only 10% of the population are gay. Disney is on a fast track to bankruptcy court.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
When this movie came out I heard comments from the Christian right that it had "lesbian" undertones. I've watched it a couple times and for the life of me I can't figure out what the hell they're talking about !!!! ????

The ONLY thing I can see is the queen DIDN'T fall in love, get married and live happily ever after at the end of the movie.

Attractive SINGLE woman in a position of power ??? No husband, no boy friend ?? Must be a fucking lesbian !!!!

Reactions: 5 people
Jul 2015
ohio
When this movie came out I heard comments from the Christian right that it had "lesbian" undertones. I've watched it a couple times and for the life of me I can't figure out what the hell they're talking about !!!! ????

The ONLY thing I can see is the queen DIDN'T fall in love, get married and live happily ever after at the end of the movie.

Attractive SINGLE woman in a position of power ??? No husband, no boy friend ?? Must be a fucking lesbian !!!!
Well some people read things into Disney movies, none of the people at my Church stopped their kids from seeing it. However purposely confusing children at that age is despicable.

Reactions: 1 person
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
No, I think the figure is way below 10%.
Perhaps 5% at the most.
I stated statistics when I said only 10% of the population is gay and that is the female part of the population. Gay male sex is only 5% or less and I chose the highest percentage to make my point without erroring. Sexual orientation happens in the womb of mom.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
cognito ergo sum ???? I'm hiding, there for I am ????

My favorite magazine used have the slogan, Cogito ergo zoom !!!

Reactions: 3 people
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
cognito ergo sum ???? I'm hiding, there for I am ????

My favorite magazine used have the slogan, Cogito ergo zoom !!!
cognito egro sum, I think therefore I am. Descartes

cognito has a semblance to cognizance, ergo means proof in Latin and sum means I, aka ipso facto or QED quod erat demondstratum if I could only spell that word from memory.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person