What's with Wyoming?

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
A question to all the GOP sycophants who so mercilessly condemned the Democratic party super delegate system as being anti-democracy:

Whats with Wyoming letting a few pale, male and stale types award all the delegates to Cruz?

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2014
massachusetts
That's totally different...because it's the Republican Party, so it doesn't have to be democratic....

Reactions: 2 people

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
A question to all the GOP sycophants who so mercilessly condemned the Democratic party super delegate system as being anti-democracy:

Whats with Wyoming letting a few pale, male and stale types award all the delegates to Cruz?
That's a good question. I'm pretty sure that Cruz didn't offer them 72 virgins.

Dec 2012
California
You'll are assuming someone cares. It's state business, not ours. Seems you got more than enough to worry about what with Hilda being your unqualified frontrunner. Please tell me your not even thinking about voting for that serial-liar.

Dec 2015
Arizona

Wyoming has the same "RIGGED" (the Donald) system as Colorado. LOL
Seriously, Cruz's campaign understands the delegate system, state by state. Trump is such a moron he didn't even know that his children (Ivanka and Eric) can't vote for him in NEW YORK because they....what's that word....oh yeah....FORGOT to register in time. The deadline was October 9th. Chortle Chortle. Trump's campaign is plagued with mistakes (because he's a cretin and so are his handlers). Cruz is a mental giant compared to Donny.
This is kinda a cute quote from Fox (and I rarely think Fox is cute).
Mindful of potential accusations, Wyoming GOP leaders are ready. Their message:
“Every presidential candidate for the last 40 years has managed this process and has worked through this process and has followed the process that we have in Wyoming,” state GOP Chairman Matt Micheli said in an interview with Fox News. “We are simply following the rules that are in place and that have been in place for a long time.”

Uh, correction. That would be every presidential candidate for the last 40 years except........Trump.

Reactions: 3 people

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
You'll are assuming someone cares. It's state business, not ours. Seems you got more than enough to worry about what with Hilda being your unqualified frontrunner. Please tell me your not even thinking about voting for that serial-liar.
Your ilk sure bitched about the undemocratic process the Democrats use. Why do they care about that?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
It is because in WY the delegates are elected by District, they do not elect candidates Delegates state who they are supporting, then the district elects delegates based on their pledge..

more people voted for Cruz delegates..

(Remember you WILL NOT vote for Hillary or Sanders, vs Trump, Cruz, or another unnamed Republican) YOU VOTE FOR ELECTORS that pledge to vote for one of the candidates, in November.

Doesn't anyone read the constitution??????? (or Democrat party rules that say that really you have NO SAY in who wins the democrat nomination, but you do have a say in the GOP because you elect the delegates) Democrat appoint superdelegates that have the real say.

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2012
Barsoom
Wyoming has the same "RIGGED" (the Donald) system as Colorado. LOL
Seriously, Cruz's campaign understands the delegate system, state by state. Trump is such a moron he didn't even know that his children (Ivanka and Eric) can't vote for him in NEW YORK because they....what's that word....oh yeah....FORGOT to register in time. The deadline was October 9th. Chortle Chortle. Trump's campaign is plagued with mistakes (because he's a cretin and so are his handlers). Cruz is a mental giant compared to Donny.
This is kinda a cute quote from Fox (and I rarely think Fox is cute).
Mindful of potential accusations, Wyoming GOP leaders are ready. Their message:
“Every presidential candidate for the last 40 years has managed this process and has worked through this process and has followed the process that we have in Wyoming,” state GOP Chairman Matt Micheli said in an interview with Fox News. “We are simply following the rules that are in place and that have been in place for a long time.”

Uh, correction. That would be every presidential candidate for the last 40 years except........Trump.
Cruz has had people in the field in each state wading through the delegate process in each state. All presidential candidates have to do that. It is part of the political process. California for example: Cruz has had people on the ground there for a year in that complex system and Trump just hired someone for California. This was true in Wisconsin, Colorado, and the other similar states.

Last edited:
Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
No, I will not vote for Hillary.

Please tell me that you are not thinking of voting for Trump the Carnival Barker.

Boo

Feb 2016
So Cal
This is the year that the American Electoral process was revealed as fraudulent to the American people.