When can you prosecute the press for publishing?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
While Trump now says he has little knowledge of Wikileaks during the campaign he said he LOVED Wikileaks. Let's also not forget that he actually suggested that Russia "find" Hillary's missing emails ??

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

I don't think Trump and his current DOJ or FBI stooges are going to dig very deep for fear they might incriminate themselves.

I just love this stuff. You know as well as i do that trump was taking a shot when he made that statment... or better yet joke..

So it is when you guys constantly bring up things like this or the "good people on both sides" or admitted to sexual assult in the same breath as questioning trumps credibility you demonstrate your lack of it.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
I just love this stuff. You know as well as i do that trump was taking a shot when he made that statment... or better yet joke..

So it is when you guys constantly bring up things like this or the "good people on both sides" or admitted to sexual assult in the same breath as questioning trumps credibility you demonstrate your lack of it.

Trump has credibility ?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :winktongue::winktongue::winktongue::winktongue::winktongue::winktongue::winktongue::winktongue:

FACT is. Trump said during his campaign he LOVED wikileaks !!! Now he denies having any knowledge of them ?? Just another of his 9000 lies.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Trump has credibility ?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :winktongue::winktongue::winktongue::winktongue::winktongue::winktongue::winktongue::winktongue:

FACT is. Trump said during his campaign he LOVED wikileaks !!! Now he denies having any knowledge of them ?? Just another of his 9000 lies.

Yet you find it necessary to interject untruths into your statments clouding any relivent point you may have made. This has been the ongoing issue w/ leftists and the legacy media regarding trump from the begining. It is the little boy who cried wolf.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Yet you find it necessary to interject untruths into your statments clouding any relivent point you may have made. This has been the ongoing issue w/ leftists and the legacy media regarding trump from the begining. It is the little boy who cried wolf.
What "untruth" have I interjected ??

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
What "untruth" have I interjected ??
That was literally the point of my post

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
You implied that trump was literally asking russia for help, this is dishonest.

But go ahead and try and wiggle out of it w/ semantics.

I didn't imply anything. Joke or not, he fucking said it. It IS a HUGE coincidence that just days later the DNC emails were released. These are facts.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I didn't imply anything. Joke or not, he fucking said it. It IS a HUGE coincidence that just days later the DNC emails were released. These are facts.

Lol

Yeah, this isn't implying anything right

While Trump now says he has little knowledge of Wikileaks during the campaign he said he LOVEDWikileaks. Let's also not forget that he actually suggested that Russia "find" Hillary's missing emails ??

You must be a nightmare at comedy shows or at the movies. This just in, Robert Downey Jr cannot really fly in a robot suit.

You do know that the DNC leaks and clintons servers are two very different things. And the DNC leaks and the email leaks are again very different things, right?

Those things are constantly conflated, intentionally IMO