When u r out of ammo, ur gun is a club

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
To be honest I never paid all that much attention to her. She was a young actress at the time that did something fucking stupid. The NV govt. took advantage of her stupidity. Lot's of people did stupid shit back then.
Henry Fonda called Richard Nixon before the incident and Nixon said she will be unmolested. One of my many jobs in North Vietnam was to protect Jane Fonda. The Horror which gave me fake PTSD.

Last edited:
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Henry Fonda called Richard Nixon before the incident and Nixon said she will be unmolested. One of my many jobs in North Vietnam was to protect Jane Fonda. The Horror which gave me fake PTSD.
What can you do? Back in those days you did not have the option of picking what duty you wanted. You were given orders and you followed them...or else.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
What can you do? Back in those days you did not have the option of picking what duty you wanted. You were given orders and you followed them...or else.
Back in the day it was either do or die.

edit: Back in the day you could choose what duty you wanted.

Last edited:
May 2018
usa
jane was RIGHT. we had no biz at all in Nam, we lost and all of SE asia did NOT go commie, so the entire premise of the war was stupid and it destroyed our economy.

May 2018
usa
You are a youngster only being 65 years old and hope you don't have fake PTSD to challenge a 68 year old on this forum to a bare knuckle fist fight. I know more than a few boxing tricks and will knock you on your back and ask if you have had enough, say yes and I will help you back up and we will make good friends.

edit: This Combat Vet will wash your mouth out with soap if you fail to comply.
I'll pluck your eye and pull your nuts off in the same 1/4 second, dumbass.

Nov 2012
Rhondda
I am told I insulted Ulaid, which I suppose must be possible. Instead I compliment him on being the highest type of Republican there can be under Trump!