Where's Trump's praise from the left?

Sep 2019
Here
Why don't the left praise Trump over gun control. Instead of saying "Trumps right about something," the left just dodges the things they would agree with. I don't get it.
Trump is obviously anti 2nd. So where's his recognition? Is it because the left isn't allowed to agree with Trump on anything?
The trade war with China should've been something the left would bow down and kiss Trumps feet for doing. After all, it helped the working class jobs. That's a fact.
A fence builder I know said he couldn't get US made fence post from his normal supplier. Now, US made fence posts are all he can get. Which is good for the US company that makes those posts. The democrats used to do things like that, because it supported the American worker.
But I digress. Trump is anti 2nd. And the left still bashes him for it.

Nov 2013
NM
Why don't the left praise Trump over gun control. Instead of saying "Trumps right about something," the left just dodges the things they would agree with. I don't get it.
Trump burned his bridges before he ever set foot on them - as a matter of policy, I believe. He rode the escalator down to his candidacy declaration, & began by deliberately alienating Blacks, Hispanics, intellectuals, teachers, journalists, labor unions, government, professors & Liberals in general. He didn't bother to distinguish anyone in those enemy camps that he might be willing to consider de facto citizens & worthy of respect. (Plus he had to hire all those people in his adoring candidacy mob, in order to generate some - artificial - enthusiasm for his vile campaign.)

& so he declared war. So no, he doesn't get to whine about being passed over for the Nobel Peace Prize - it's ludicrous on its face, although Nobel was trying to make amends for inventing dynamite, as I recall. So there is that connection, but throwing political bombs is a far far thing from throwing actual bombs. It's the failure to make nice distinctions like this one that condemn Trump to political purgatory forever; after all, if he ever can walk on water, it's because he's relaxed so many environmental rules & regulations that all the whales, dolphins & porpoises will have beached themselves or otherwise died, & Trump will therefore be able to cross the remaining lakes & rivers & bays without wetting his feet (with water, @ any rate).

Dec 2015
Arizona
Praise from the Left? When Trump says this:
“Democrats want to confiscate guns from law-abiding Americans so they’re totally defenseless when somebody walks into their house with a gun.” Baltimore, September 2019

House passes firearms legislation. February 2019
The bill proposed requiring background checks for commercial and private firearms sales. Federal law does not require background checks for private sales. It would not require background checks for transfers between family members or for temporary use of a gun. Trump says if the Senate passes it, he'll VETO it.

But Trump says "Take the guns away" and the Left is supposed to PRAISE HIM? For what? Lying? Again?
You seem to forget that Donald J Trump has absolutely NO credibility and his loyalty to the NRA is carved in concrete. He's not about to piss off his most ardent supporters. Get a grip.

Sep 2019
Here
Trump burned his bridges before he ever set foot on them - as a matter of policy, I believe. He rode the escalator down to his candidacy declaration, & began by deliberately alienating Blacks, Hispanics, intellectuals, teachers, journalists, labor unions, government, professors & Liberals in general. He didn't bother to distinguish anyone in those enemy camps that he might be willing to consider de facto citizens & worthy of respect. (Plus he had to hire all those people in his adoring candidacy mob, in order to generate some - artificial - enthusiasm for his vile campaign.)

& so he declared war. So no, he doesn't get to whine about being passed over for the Nobel Peace Prize - it's ludicrous on its face, although Nobel was trying to make amends for inventing dynamite, as I recall. So there is that connection, but throwing political bombs is a far far thing from throwing actual bombs. It's the failure to make nice distinctions like this one that condemn Trump to political purgatory forever; after all, if he ever can walk on water, it's because he's relaxed so many environmental rules & regulations that all the whales, dolphins & porpoises will have beached themselves or otherwise died, & Trump will therefore be able to cross the remaining lakes & rivers & bays without wetting his feet (with water, @ any rate).
What am I missing here? I don't see the correlation between what you said, and what this thread is about?

Explain.

Sep 2019
Here
Praise from the Left? When Trump says this:
“Democrats want to confiscate guns from law-abiding Americans so they’re totally defenseless when somebody walks into their house with a gun.” Baltimore, September 2019

House passes firearms legislation. February 2019
The bill proposed requiring background checks for commercial and private firearms sales. Federal law does not require background checks for private sales. It would not require background checks for transfers between family members or for temporary use of a gun. Trump says if the Senate passes it, he'll VETO it.

But Trump says "Take the guns away" and the Left is supposed to PRAISE HIM? For what? Lying? Again?
You seem to forget that Donald J Trump has absolutely NO credibility and his loyalty to the NRA is carved in concrete. He's not about to piss off his most ardent supporters. Get a grip.
Did he veto the bill? No, he did not. He didn't even get the bill because it didn't make it through congress. So that's a completely different issue. So don't change the subject. This isn't about anything but Trump saying he's for taking the guns first, due process later. Not failed legislation. Not stump speeches at an NRA meeting. But a public statement where he's obviously against the 2nd Amendment.

Did you also miss the bump stock ban?

Trump is anti 2nd. And get's no praises from the left. Just like you comment above, democrats dismiss things thing that they agree with, just because Trump said/did it.

Nov 2013
NM
What am I missing here? I don't see the correlation between what you said, and what this thread is about?

Explain.
Candidate Trump declared kanly. & even once elected, he opted to stay a political outsider, play the common man, & prosecute his political war on all the people he'd christened as enemies @ his political coming out party. He never bothered to move back to the political center. He's sucked the GOP, such as it is, into the undertow with him.

Reactions: YoursTruly