Where's Trump's praise from the left?

Sep 2019
Here
people are supposed to praise trump for ripping up the deal we had with Iran, assassinating their 2nd in command, and sending thousand of troops to Iraq? Because that's the definition of escalating things with Iran.
You don't have to praise Trump for the things he does that you agree with. DUH!!!!!!!!

I don't.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Stop changing the subject. They give infractions for doing that very thing. I know. I've got'm for doing it. (even though I wasn't actually changing the subject)

For not escalating this any further than he did. Not for anything else. Just that.
oh, not escalating anything further than than the things mentioned...................wow yeah I can't believe he's not being hammered mad respect, praise, and salutes for not hawking more than he already has\

"Bob, you started a fire in the church, but only half the church burned down, so I salute you for not burning down the other half. Mad praise."

Reactions: imaginethat

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
oh, not escalating anything further than than the things mentioned...................wow yeah I can't believe he's not being hammered mad respect, praise, and salutes for not hawking more than he already has\

"Bob, you started a fire in the church, but only half the church burned down, so I salute you for not burning down the other half. Mad praise."
Yep, that way of thinking could become the top murder defense.

"Your honor, the jury, I ask you please to consider that the defendant only murdered one person when he could have murdered two, or even more, but didn't."

Reactions: se7en
Sep 2019
Here
Yep, that way of thinking could become the top murder defense.

"Your honor, the jury, I ask you please to consider that the defendant only murdered one person when he could have murdered two, or even more, but didn't."
Who says Trumps not guilty of murdering Soleimani? His supporters? They say all sort of crazy things. And the only ones that seem to pay attention to much of Trumps BS is his die hard opposers.

They oppose him so much that they don't even give him credit for the decent things he does. Comparing burning 1/2 a church is not even close to not escalating a war.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Who says Trumps not guilty of murdering Soleimani? His supporters? They say all sort of crazy things. And the only ones that seem to pay attention to much of Trumps BS is his die hard opposers.

They oppose him so much that they don't even give him credit for the decent things he does. Comparing burning 1/2 a church is not even close to not escalating a war.
What war?

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
<----------- die hard trump opposer

how can I not be? the guy is literally trying to destroy our institutions and democracy at every turn

and sorry, I'm going to pay attention when something like that is happening, and I've given him credit for the few good things he's done, but forgive me for not laying down mad praise every time he doesn't fuck as bad as he could have, because the situation in Iran is still pretty fucked up, and it's all his doing.

Reactions: Rescue Basket
Sep 2019
Here
What war?
I don't know about you, but I believe sanctions on a country, attacking their military leaders without provocation, setting up military bases all around their country, shooting down their drones, is an act of war.
Not an all out war. But after Iran supposedly launched missiles last week, there could've been an all out war.

Jul 2019
Georgia
another thing the TDS sufferers need to praise trump for!

even though he's lying and his admin is suing to strike down Obamacare, including preexisting conditions, but still everyone should just ignore the fact he's lying his ass off and praise him anyway.
gotta admit, I like the way Bloomberg stands up to him/calls him out
wish all the candidates would do that

if trump asks his own DOJ to have the suit dropped now, do we have to give him mad praise? does that mean he saved preexisting conditions that wouldn't even be in question of going away had he and his admin fought so hard against them?

Sep 2019
Here
<----------- die hard trump opposer

how can I not be? the guy is literally trying to destroy our institutions and democracy at every turn

and sorry, I'm going to pay attention when something like that is happening, and I've given him credit for the few good things he's done, but forgive me for not laying down mad praise every time he doesn't fuck as bad as he could have, because the situation in Iran is still pretty fucked up, and it's all his doing.
Who's saying you gotta "lay down mad praise" for anything he does. Stop stretching my words into things they're not.