Where's Trump's praise from the left?

Jul 2019
Georgia
Who's saying you gotta "lay down mad praise" for anything he does. Stop stretching my words into things they're not.
thread title

"Where's Trumps praise from the left?"

and the recurring theme of your posts in the thread are asking why "the left" isn't praising him for this, this and this

Sep 2019
Here
thread title

"Where's Trumps praise from the left?"

and the recurring theme of your posts in the thread are asking why "the left" isn't praising him for this, this and this
Yeah. That's a legitimate question. Even though I got in trouble for posting it.

When Trump does something good for the left, they don't say anything good about it. In fact, they'll find something bad about it (true or not) and just post that.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Yeah. That's a legitimate question. Even though I got in trouble for posting it.

When Trump does something good for the left, they don't say anything good about it. In fact, they'll find something bad about it (true or not) and just post that.
what has trump done that's good for the left?

and can you give an example where the left has lied about something good turmp has done for them?

also, why does it bother you so, if you're not even a trump supporter?

did it bother you when hard righties never praised Obama?

Dec 2015
Arizona

and can you give an example where the left has lied about something good turmp has done for them?

YT speaks with forked tongue, Kemosabe. Isn't that the word for hypocrite in Cherokee? (I'll ask Lizzy W).
He can't stand either party. He can't stand Trump. He can't stand any of the Dem candidates or their policies. He pisses and moans about everything and everybody and then.......? He lectures everyone about what we should think and do, criticizing everything from SOUP to FRUIT. Never a compliment. Never a recognition or pat on the back for any DTT poster. Never even a positive word on the weather report---NOTHING. BUT. CRITICISM.
Then he starts up about HOW THE LEFT should PRAISE Trump---for what? exactly? For doing his job--sort of?
This is a "DO AS I say---NOT as I DO" thingy.

But, since I've ranted about YT and the importance of praise, I'll add that at least YT isn't Nat. How's that for praise?
Good enough or should I say more?

So now let us move forward while YT babbles on and on about Princess Tulsi whose campaign slogan is:
LEAD WITH LOVE.
The irony is deeelish.

Reactions: se7en
Nov 2005
California
Why don't the left praise Trump over gun control. Instead of saying "Trumps right about something," the left just dodges the things they would agree with. I don't get it.
Trump is obviously anti 2nd. So where's his recognition? Is it because the left isn't allowed to agree with Trump on anything?
The trade war with China should've been something the left would bow down and kiss Trumps feet for doing. After all, it helped the working class jobs. That's a fact.
A fence builder I know said he couldn't get US made fence post from his normal supplier. Now, US made fence posts are all he can get. Which is good for the US company that makes those posts. The democrats used to do things like that, because it supported the American worker.
But I digress. Trump is anti 2nd. And the left still bashes him for it.
When was the last time you saw the left praise ANY politician regarding 2nd amendment issues on this forum?

If Trump (or any politician) were to actually achieve anything regarding gun control, that would be praise-worthy (depending upon the legislation involved).
Otherwise, it's politicians just saying stuff where there is no hope of achieving it because of the NRA stone-wall lobby. Personally, I have become so jaded that I look at 2nd amendment attempts that are unsuccessful as grand-standing. It's like talking to the guy who says each week he's going to start losing weight, but he never does. Inevitably, you just wish he would stop talking about it (unless some meaningful progress is made)...

To digress on the general issue, I personally thought Trump's pre-election promise to eliminate the deficit (a lofty goal for any candidate) would be profoundly praise-worthy if and only if he would actually make some meaningful progress to it. But that's just not the case.

I personally thought Trump's pre-election promise to enact term limits would be profoundly praise-worthy if he were to get it done. But again, nothing done towards that.

Trump's opioid efforts will hopefully yield some fruit, which would warrant praise if he makes progress. Time will tell if he's throwing money at it ineffectively like "Just say no to drugs" or if he makes progress.

Praise from the Left? When Trump says this:
“Democrats want to confiscate guns from law-abiding Americans so they’re totally defenseless when somebody walks into their house with a gun.” Baltimore, September 2019

House passes firearms legislation. February 2019
The bill proposed requiring background checks for commercial and private firearms sales. Federal law does not require background checks for private sales. It would not require background checks for transfers between family members or for temporary use of a gun. Trump says if the Senate passes it, he'll VETO it.

But Trump says "Take the guns away" and the Left is supposed to PRAISE HIM? For what? Lying? Again?
You seem to forget that Donald J Trump has absolutely NO credibility and his loyalty to the NRA is carved in concrete. He's not about to piss off his most ardent supporters. Get a grip.
This sums up a lot about the situation.

Last edited:
Sep 2019
Here
YT speaks with forked tongue, Kemosabe. Isn't that the word for hypocrite in Cherokee? (I'll ask Lizzy W).
He can't stand either party. He can't stand Trump. He can't stand any of the Dem candidates or their policies. He pisses and moans about everything and everybody and then.......? He lectures everyone about what we should think and do, criticizing everything from SOUP to FRUIT. Never a compliment. Never a recognition or pat on the back for any DTT poster. Never even a positive word on the weather report---NOTHING. BUT. CRITICISM.
Then he starts up about HOW THE LEFT should PRAISE Trump---for what? exactly? For doing his job--sort of?
This is a "DO AS I say---NOT as I DO" thingy.

But, since I've ranted about YT and the importance of praise, I'll add that at least YT isn't Nat. How's that for praise?
Good enough or should I say more?

So now let us move forward while YT babbles on and on about Princess Tulsi whose campaign slogan is:
LEAD WITH LOVE.
The irony is deeelish.
And all you're doing now is complaining. So then there's that.

Reactions: Marcus Livius
Sep 2019
Here

I've already posted a lot of the good things Trumps done for the left. Which shows me you don't really pay much attention to my post. And when you do, you pick out a few words to argue about. So, like I said, from now on, you'll have to get through life without my assistance.

BTW, I drove the republicans batsht crazy taking up for Obama. I was called an Obama supporter more times than you have. I guarantee you. You remember all the BS the GOP did and said about Obama. 90% of it was just plain BS. And I called them out on it every time.

Problem was, like the commi's, republicrats can't see the truth if it makes their side look bad. Same as Obama supporters couldn't see the bad sht he did. And there was a ton of it between W, Obama and now Trump.

But you folks will take your sides, swallow your pride, dismiss important things as unimportant. And the cycle repeats itself with every new administration. LMAO.. There's people here that still support Hitlery. Classic.

Jul 2019
Georgia
I've already posted a lot of the good things Trumps done for the left. Which shows me you don't really pay much attention to my post. And when you do, you pick out a few words to argue about. So, like I said, from now on, you'll have to get through life without my assistance.

BTW, I drove the republicans batsht crazy taking up for Obama. I was called an Obama supporter more times than you have. I guarantee you. You remember all the BS the GOP did and said about Obama. 90% of it was just plain BS. And I called them out on it every time.

Problem was, like the commi's, republicrats can't see the truth if it makes their side look bad. Same as Obama supporters couldn't see the bad sht he did. And there was a ton of it between W, Obama and now Trump.

But you folks will take your sides, swallow your pride, dismiss important things as unimportant. And the cycle repeats itself with every new administration. LMAO.. There's people here that still support Hitlery. Classic.
you mentioned bump stock ban, which everyone wanted, including the NRA, and everyone gave him credit for, and not sending more troops to the middle east, which isn't really a good thing, since he started the whole thing and sent 3,000 troops over there.

so, basically nothing

that answers the question in the OP. It shouldn't have taken this many posts, since several people tried to explain it to you but here we are.

looking forward to this same exact thread from you next week, I guess.

Sep 2019
Here
you mentioned bump stock ban, which everyone wanted, including the NRA, and everyone gave him credit for, and not sending more troops to the middle east, which isn't really a good thing, since he started the whole thing and sent 3,000 troops over there.

so, basically nothing

that answers the question in the OP. It shouldn't have taken this many posts, since several people tried to explain it to you but here we are.

looking forward to this same exact thread from you next week, I guess.
Well I'm glad I've given you something to look forward to.