White House proposed releasing immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities, targeting political foes

Mar 2019
Texas
ROFLMAO!
Another example of you finding excuses to avoid discussion.

YOU are the one who has presented a plan.
You obviously don't have clue one as to the amount of people you're talking about or what is really going on here...

YOU MADE THE CLAIM that cities were on board with a nebulous idea.
The topic is about TRUMP's plan. I see nobody in power even trying to float your idea.
So it's rather obvious that you want to send others on a wild goose chase to try to substantiate your claim, when simple reason would indicate you are full of hot air.
The claim is valid and there are not reports i have found yet that have tallied the numbers but there are many links if you would be bothered to research that show many of cities are on board with this and nancy is not california.

Nov 2005
California
The claim is valid and there are not reports i have found yet that have tallied the numbers but there are many links if you would be bothered to research that show many of cities are on board with this and nancy is not california.
You're continuing to find excuses to avoid addressing the actual challenge.
I don't need an exact number. And I challenged you to show me what exactly was said as we have your plan and Trump's plan which are significantly different.

You are refusing to provide any evidence...

Mar 2019
Texas
You're continuing to find excuses to avoid addressing the actual challenge.
I don't need an exact number. And I challenged you to show me what exactly was said as we have your plan and Trump's plan which are significantly different.

You are refusing to provide any evidence...
WTF are you on about now.
There are scattered reports of mayors saying if they come we will welcome them and then we have nancy and many people in those areas saying we don't want them.

Get a clue.

Nov 2005
California
Let's talk about the "OP".
The article said "punish" in three spots...
The White House believed it could punish Democrats — including Pelosi — by busing ICE detainees into their districts before their release, according to two DHS whistleblowers who independently reported the busing plan to Congress.
The White House discussed the immigrant release idea as a way to punish Democrats standing in the way of funding additional detention beds.
It was during that mid-February standoff that one whistleblower went to Congress alleging that the White House was considering a plan to punish Democrats if they did not relent on ICE funding for beds. A second official independently came forward after that.​

So perhaps you should ask Trump why he sees it as a punishment?
#sarcasm

Jun 2013
Katmandu
Let's talk about the "OP".
The article said "punish" in three spots...
The White House believed it could punish Democrats — including Pelosi — by busing ICE detainees into their districts before their release, according to two DHS whistleblowers who independently reported the busing plan to Congress.​
....​
The White House discussed the immigrant release idea as a way to punish Democrats standing in the way of funding additional detention beds.​
....​
It was during that mid-February standoff that one whistleblower went to Congress alleging that the White House was considering a plan to punish Democrats if they did not relent on ICE funding for beds. A second official independently came forward after that.​

So perhaps you should ask Trump why he sees it as a punishment?
#sarcasm
I asked you why it would be punishment for any of the parties involved?