White supremacists encouraging their members to spread coronavirus to cops, Jews, FBI says

May 2019
USA
I found it. I see the the report was released Feb 14? I remember reading something back then but that article escapes me.
Can't recall if this white supremacists crusade was before or after those 100 Israel Arabs who wouldn't self quarantine in threatening more citizens with the coronavirus hoping it would surpass that Zyklon B Holocaust death toll of WW II Nazi concentration camps. Of course white supremacists should use the Chinese hand of God which offered coronavirus from a snake like that old testament snake offered Eve a poisoned apple in a new 21st testament rewrite continuing those burning bush's 9/11 "man is God" health care plan ...

Nov 2005
California
What I can't figure out is why the lefties waited a month to get on this. I read this story about a month ago, can't find it now.
I found it. I see the the report was released Feb 14? I remember reading something back then but that article escapes me.
Nowhere in your article does it say Feb 14.
"... a weekly intelligence brief distributed by a federal law enforcement division on Feb. 17" talked about this. An intelligence briefing which likely went to law enforcement.
The article you cite is dated March 21. I guess that means you saw it a month ago, eh? :rolleyes:

Out of curiosity, do you have any actual TOPICAL COMMENT behind this lame, imagined anecdote which is obviously nothing more than a back-handed swipe at "lefties"?

Any comment about the heinous nature of white supremacists trying to weaponize a virus?

Reactions: Kode and leekohler2
Jul 2019
Georgia
kind of crazy, especially since the white supremacists used to adore law enforcement when they were making headlines for killing unarmed black Americans (and yes unarmed Americans of all races, but mostly AA's)

May 2019
USA
Any comment about the heinous nature of white supremacists trying to weaponize a virus?
Woo as for this master race chronology master plan Chinese hand of God which continues Nazi Germany Kristallnacht traditions of WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" concentration camp Zyklon B Holocaust tolls where Knights of Columbus one nation under God interpretation of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists from the 1950's with "man is God" Chrsitiananality pedophilia thru the 1980's which over decades of SCOTUS Rehnquist's immaculate drug conceptions turned into a second coming in those burning Bush's Arab "death to the infidels" 9/11 health care patriot act followed by O'bummer's Obamacare healthcare obviously now being superceded with Trumpanzees coronavirus survival of the fittest fascists testing DNA of lesser humanity to further deplete Americans .....

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
So, the FBI (known as part of the liberal "deep state" by Trump) sends a notification to one of the most conservative portions of the electorate, local law enforcement, about a dangerous group that is even more conservative and gun-happy, White Supremacists, which Trump acknowledged and encouraged after Charlottesville. It boggles the mind!

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
It is not actually a new story. White supremacist religious reactionary radicals are far more dangerous than even Islamic radicals in the US.

Reactions: leekohler2