White Supremacy Is a Genuinely Global Threat

Aug 2019
De Congo
a State Department official has been outed as a White Nationalist, according to the SPLC

U.S. State Department Official Involved in White Nationalist Movement, Hatewatch Determines

A U.S. State Department official oversaw the Washington, D.C.-area chapter of a white nationalist organization, hosted white nationalists at his home and published white nationalist propaganda online, Hatewatch has determined.

The official, Matthew Q. Gebert, works as a foreign affairs officer assigned to the Bureau of Energy Resources, a State Department spokesperson told Hatewatch. Online, and in private correspondences with other white nationalists, Gebert uses “Coach Finstock” as a pseudonym. Through that alias, he expressed a desire to build a country for whites only.
The "HATEWATCH" concept is absolutely Orwellian and unAmerican. Wouldn't you agree Komrade...?
Can you show what crime [other than a THOUGHT CRIME] has been committed...?
The Soros funded, Liberal Fascist "HATEWATCH" needs to be crammed into a Time Machine and returned to the old USSR.

Mar 2018
Grayson
Christians have, just a handful of generations back, stolen Native children from their parents and forced them into boarding schools to strip them of their culture and religion. Christians also owned, beat, controlled and raped other people by justifying that they simply were not really people, but slaves; they also used the Bible to justify much of the behavior.
Do you think that two wrongs make a right?

Aren't the Jews doing what you describe to others in that region on the pretext that God gave them that land?

Jul 2019
Georgia
The "HATEWATCH" concept is absolutely Orwellian and unAmerican. Wouldn't you agree Komrade...?
Can you show what crime [other than a THOUGHT CRIME] has been committed...?
The Soros funded, Liberal Fascist "HATEWATCH" needs to be crammed into a Time Machine and returned to the old USSR.
no I don't agree. thanks for asking.

Feb 2007
New York
Do you think that two wrongs make a right?

Aren't the Jews doing what you describe to others in that region on the pretext that God gave them that land?
I don't know that Jewish people are stealing gentile children or enslaving gentiles, but the point that I was making is that Christianity is not superior to any other Abrahamic religion. Basically Christianity, Islam and Judaism are cabbage, broccoli and kale; all cultivars of the same plant.

Mar 2018
Grayson
I don't know that Jewish people are stealing gentile children or enslaving gentiles, but the point that I was making is that Christianity is not superior to any other Abrahamic religion. Basically Christianity, Islam and Judaism are cabbage, broccoli and kale; all cultivars of the same plant.
I was trying to make the same point. If whites, because of their religion, are doing things in their best interest, even if it comes down to racial separation, I fail to see the evil in it unless and until they force it on others or infringe upon other races (like imposing on them via racial cultural quotas, or other social programs designed to force multiculturalism or a specific belief on others.)

Feb 2007
New York
I was trying to make the same point. If whites, because of their religion, are doing things in their best interest, even if it comes down to racial separation, I fail to see the evil in it unless and until they force it on others or infringe upon other races (like imposing on them via racial cultural quotas, or other social programs designed to force multiculturalism or a specific belief on others.)
There is no separating here in America. If white people were to buy a town for the purpose of keeing it white, they are ingringing on someone's rights when they refuse to allow a Korean person to move in. People are required to follow the law regardless of religious belief.

Mar 2018
Grayson
There is no separating here in America. If white people were to buy a town for the purpose of keeing it white, they are ingringing on someone's rights when they refuse to allow a Korean person to move in. People are required to follow the law regardless of religious belief.
In reality that doesn't make sense. If I buy a house then when I sell it, I should be able to choose who to sell it to.

My mother in law just passed away. In her neighborhood there were twelve specific homes that were in a covenant and could never be sold as commercial property unless all 12 homeowners agreed to sell. Now those 12 homes are surrounded by commercial property and only one or two unidentified people holding up the ability to offer those homes to commercial buyers.

It was legal to do that; how come you suppose it's not "legal" to voluntarily separate? Or might it be legal since one of the great hallmarks of our constitutional Republic is that of owning private property? You might just have political propaganda prostitutes propping up unconstitutional laws.

How does it infringe upon someone's Rights if I refuse to do business with you? The left lost me on that one. A bartender refuses service to someone because the guy is already drunk. You infringed on his Rights??? You refuse to sell your personal weapon to some guy with tattoos and body piercings fearing he might be part of a gang and you don't trust him. Have you infringed on his Rights. You own your home, what Right are you denying anyone when you say thanks, but no thanks? Under what legal theory is anyone obligated to conduct private business with someone they don't want to do business with? Where do we draw the lines and why?

Jul 2019
Georgia
How does it infringe upon someone's Rights if I refuse to do business with you? The left lost me on that one. A bartender refuses service to someone because the guy is already drunk. You infringed on his Rights??? You refuse to sell your personal weapon to some guy with tattoos and body piercings fearing he might be part of a gang and you don't trust him. Have you infringed on his Rights. You own your home, what Right are you denying anyone when you say thanks, but no thanks? Under what legal theory is anyone obligated to conduct private business with someone they don't want to do business with? Where do we draw the lines and why?
choice

a person chooses to get too drunk to be served at a bar or to get tattoos

a person does not choose his or her skin color when they are born

Mar 2018
Grayson
choice

a person chooses to get too drunk to be served at a bar or to get tattoos

a person does not choose his or her skin color when they are born
Nobody has to justify who they choose to associate with. You can pass laws to the contrary, but look at what it's costing you. Call a man the N word and you can go to state prison and serve time then go to federal prison on the same "crime." OTOH, you can stab and kill your girlfriend, do six or eight years in prison and be on your way.

I don't know if you've noticed but racial equality by force is not working. It's driving America further apart and setting stage for internal discord. Tit for tat replies can't change what's happening.

When I was a kid, I went to Chinatown while in San Francisco. They had their own community and it was no big deal - right in the middle of extreme liberal America.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Nobody has to justify who they choose to associate with. You can pass laws to the contrary, but look at what it's costing you. Call a man the N word and you can go to state prison and serve time then go to federal prison on the same "crime." OTOH, you can stab and kill your girlfriend, do six or eight years in prison and be on your way.

I don't know if you've noticed but racial equality by force is not working. It's driving America further apart and setting stage for internal discord. Tit for tat replies can't change what's happening.

When I was a kid, I went to Chinatown while in San Francisco. They had their own community and it was no big deal - right in the middle of extreme liberal America.
just gonna facepalm all of this

and move on

there's no point in trying to explain things to someone who clearly chooses to be willfully ignorant