White woman attempting to block black man from entering his St. Louis apartment building

Nov 2005
California
D'Arreion Nuriyah Toles was blocked from entering his St. Louis, Missouri, apartment by a white woman, who repeatedly questioned if he lived there. Toles captured the encounter on video. Since the video’s release, the woman has been fired from her job. Toles has said he does not wish to press charges against her.
Watch: White woman attempts to block black man from entering his apartment building

The arrogance and presumption of this woman.

But don't worry, according to Republicans racism is gone in this country... #sarcasm

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Lol.

What does that have to do w/ racism. People live in secure buildings for a reason. He appear was trying to skate the security protocols.

Anyone who lives in a city knows and does this especially if there is not a doorman.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Same thing happened a couple months ago in Atlanta where a white man THAT DID NOT EVEN LIVE IN THE COMPLEX blocked a black woman, A DOCTOR NO LESS, from entering the complex she lived in, even after she showed him she could open the gate !!!

Nov 2005
California
What does that have to do w/ racism.
I'm always amused at how people who think they are being discriminated against by Google or Facebook will refuse to recognize something obvious in front of their face.
Whites outnumber blacks by almost six to one in this country. If you go on youtube you'll find plenty of such examples of white people harassing blacks for such menial crap.
If race had nothing to do with such harassment, you should be able to find six times as many videos with white victims...

At the end of the day, this woman was fired from her job. She'll likely not be renewed when her lease expires.
The refusal to acknowledge the obvious by people like you means incredibly little.

People live in secure buildings for a reason. He appear was trying to skate the security protocols.
And if that were really the concern, she would have called the cops or the landlord.
Except it's rather obvious that the cops or the landlord wouldn't have done anything. So she childishly tries to block his access to his own building.

Did she even once try to close that door to make him get in with his own access?
Nope!

Anyone who lives in a city knows and does this especially if there is not a doorman.
ROFLMAO!
Who are you trying to whitewash with that sad attempt to recreate reality...
No. The vast majority of people will seriously not do what was shown in this video...

Nov 2005
California
Same thing happened a couple months ago in Atlanta where a white man THAT DID NOT EVEN LIVE IN THE COMPLEX blocked a black woman, A DOCTOR NO LESS, from entering the complex she lived in, even after she showed him she could open the gate !!!
Don't forget when the cops were called on a black professor because he was entering his own house.
Then the cops stupidly and unconstitutionally arrested him...

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I'm always amused at how people who think they are being discriminated against by Google or Facebook will refuse to recognize something obvious in front of their face.
Whites outnumber blacks by almost six to one in this country. If you go on youtube you'll find plenty of such examples of white people harassing blacks for such menial crap.
If race had nothing to do with such harassment, you should be able to find six times as many videos with white victims...

At the end of the day, this woman was fired from her job. She'll likely not be renewed when her lease expires.
The refusal to acknowledge the obvious by people like you means incredibly little.

And if that were really the concern, she would have called the cops or the landlord.
Except it's rather obvious that the cops or the landlord wouldn't have done anything. So she childishly tries to block his access to his own building.

Did she even once try to close that door to make him get in with his own access?
Nope!

ROFLMAO!
Who are you trying to whitewash with that sad attempt to recreate reality...
No. The vast majority of people will seriously not do what was shown in this video...
Yup. It happens ALL of the time. It just happened to me last week at one of my associates condos. You don't just let random people into a secure building. People pay extra for that for a reason.

Everything is always about some silky little group and then claiming victim status from this group w/ you leftists these days.

Just because people kowtow to this insanity does not make it real. In fact it has a negitive effect, numbing the public to when real instances occur. The boy who cried wolf.

But go on and promote your cultural Marxism garbage. Anyone who can think for themselves can see it for what it is.

Jun 2018
Toronto
Apartment Building Security for Tenants

Building Entry
Suspicious or unknown people trying to get into the building should be referred to the building superintendent, management or security. If you do not want to talk to them, then let the building superintendent, management or security know about these people immediately.
NEVER allow strangers to enter the building as you are leaving or entering any apartment building. Be aware of anybody hanging around the door who looks disinterested but makes a dash to hold open the door after it has been unlocked. Make sure all outer doors are kept locked at all times.
DO NOT buzz anyone you don't know into the building. Criminals have been known to randomly buzz people's aparments saying it is a pizza delivery and another tenant is not answering so can you please let them in.
List only your first initial along with your last name in the lobby tenant directory.
Do not let canvassers into your building. They do not have the right to be in the building unless they are there for government elections, or for organizing tenants into a tenants' association, where under the applicable laws, these people do have a right to be in the building.
I hope she sues the hell out of her employer for wrongful dismissal.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
This is all the modern American leftists have. Fear mongering. They are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I give up.

I was wrong. I watched the video. It was definitely racist. Especially the part where she pointed to the sign that read

"No solicitors"

Shook her head, slammed the door muttering

"This is what happens when black people don't read"

My fault. Definitely racist.