White woman attempting to block black man from entering his St. Louis apartment building

Nov 2005
California
Yup. It happens ALL of the time. It just happened to me last week at one of my associates condos. You don't just let random people into a secure building. People pay extra for that for a reason.
Somebody followed you back to your apartment demanding to know personal information about you?
I find it funny how right-wing people keep having these stories of what happened to them which don't mesh with the world around us...

Everything is always about some silky little group and then claiming victim status from this group w/ you leftists these days.
Just because people kowtow to this insanity does not make it real. In fact it has a negitive effect, numbing the public to when real instances occur. The boy who cried wolf.
ROFLMAO!
Tell us again how you think Facebook and Google are treating the right?
Oh yeah. That's about you claiming victim status, but you think it's all valid then, dontcha...

But go on and promote your cultural Marxism garbage. Anyone who can think for themselves can see it for what it is.
You seem to think that they agree with you...
Remember, she got fired so at least her boss saw through any b.s. excuse.

I give up.
I was wrong. I watched the video. It was definitely racist. Especially the part where she pointed to the sign that read
"No solicitors"
Shook her head, slammed the door muttering
"This is what happens when black people don't read"
My fault. Definitely racist.
The guy LIVED THERE, so you think the "no solicitors" sign is something he should have taken into account???
Your excuses are getting more and more feeble and this is only the first page of postings...

What really cracks me up about the video is how often the woman just blatantly lies about the situation. But I guess with you and Trump, you're used to lying and don't see it as a moral issue, eh?
She says she's not comfortable being filmed? But then she follows him. Proving her statement a lie.
And if her concern were truly over something like "no solicitors", why would she care about whether or not she was being filmed?
She didn't want her racism on camera. Pure and simple.

Last edited:
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Somebody followed you back to your apartment demanding to know personal information about you?
I find it funny how right-wing people keep having these stories of what happened to them which don't mesh with the world around us...

ROFLMAO!
Tell us again how you think Facebook and Google are treating the right?
Oh yeah. That's about you claiming victim status, but you think it's all valid then, dontcha...

You seem to think that they agree with you...
Remember, she got fired so at least her boss saw through any b.s. excuse.

The guy LIVED THERE, so you think the "no solicitors" sign is something he should have taken into account???
Your excuses are getting more and more feeble and this is only the first page of postings...

What really cracks me up about the video is how often the woman just blatantly lies about the situation. But I guess with you and Trump, you're used to lying and don't see it as a moral issue, eh?
She says she's not comfortable being filmed? But then she follows him. Proving her statement a lie.
And if her concern were truly over something like "no solicitors", why would she care about whether or not she was being filmed?
She didn't want her racism on camera. Pure and simple.
Wow. Your reading comprehension is worse in this thread then usual.

Nov 2005
California
Wow. Your reading comprehension is worse in this thread then usual.
And you are yet again devolving into summary opinion comments while failing to provide absolutely any evidence to back them up...
Comments insinuating somebody else is wrong, but you present not one iota of comment to explain where they are supposedly wrong... :rolleyes:

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
And you are yet again devolving into summary opinion comments while failing to provide absolutely any evidence to back them up...
Comments insinuating somebody else is wrong, but you present not one iota of comment to explain where they are supposedly wrong... :rolleyes:
Lol

Just go back and read my posts, actually read them and then read your replies. This is common occurrence w/ you. It is really quite funny.

Sep 2017
Hell
Watch: White woman attempts to block black man from entering his apartment building

The arrogance and presumption of this woman.

But don't worry, according to Republicans racism is gone in this country... #sarcasm
Bullshit. The woman had every right because the guy wanted to push his way in while she was on the way out. Pretending that it is a racial issue is disingenuous at best, because all she wanted was for him to show his key fob and/or tell her what apartment that he lived in. She told him her apartment, yet he was being a prick. People like him and you always have to make a prick issue into such some sort of discrimination. Why couldn't the prick have just said "Hi, what is your name? My name is so-and-so, I live at apartment whatever, here is my key fob, and thank you for your vigilance"?

Nov 2005
California
Lol
Just go back and read my posts, actually read them and then read your replies. This is common occurrence w/ you. It is really quite funny.
You pull this routine whenever you have nothing left to say.
Inevitably you give up when you realize nobody believes that there is something you said that isn't understood. You aren't that difficult to read.
On the flip side, you are the one who explicitly professes problems when there are multiple concepts presented. You can't keep up and you try to insist that things be simplified (i.e. dumbed down) for you with fewer concepts presented...

But keep on wasting your time if you prefer...