White woman attempting to block black man from entering his St. Louis apartment building

Nov 2005
California
The woman had every right because the guy wanted to push his way in while she was on the way out.
I think you say "right" when what you actually mean to say is that your opinion is that she is justified in stopping his access to a building in which he rents an apartment.
It's easily noted this woman lies throughout the video. It's incredible how many times she explicitly contradicts claims she made just a few seconds ago throughout the short encounter.

Beyond that, she has no right to stop his entrance to satisfy her own curiosity.
No citizen in this country has any right to stop another citizen's travels in their own apartment building just because they are curious.
The whole "pushing his way in" is your meaningless propaganda. Considering how patient this man was when the woman was explicitly blocking his path into his own building belies any claim that he "pushed" anything.
Furthermore, rather than trust her lying claims on the video, why didn't she simply close the door if this was about him utilizing his own key access to his own building?
But that would have cut the harassment short, and it's rather obvious she didn't want that.

Pretending that it is a racial issue is disingenuous at best, because all she wanted was for him to show his key fob and/or tell her what apartment that he lived in.
She has no grounds to demand anything of him.
Despite your potential ignorance on the topic, black men are already documented targets of such "questions" by police.
NYPD Stop-and-Frisk Program Still Targets Blacks and Latinos, Audit Got it Wrong

Her proper recourse in that situation would have been to call the authorities who would determine if an actual crime were being committed.
But we both know that no such thing was occurring. She was harassing him.

She told him her apartment, yet he was being a prick. People like him and you always have to make a prick issue into such some sort of discrimination. Why couldn't the prick have just said "Hi, what is your name? My name is so-and-so, I live at apartment whatever, here is my key fob, and thank you for your vigilance"?
Let's see how gracious you are when you are the target of racial profiling your entire life and then get back to me.
Quite frankly, we have laws in this country which cover whether police can mandate, with no crime committed, a person give their identity. Despite your confused term usage in the first sentence, that is what a "right" is about.

Him refusing to identify himself to an incredibly rude woman?
Does not make him a "prick".

May 2018
USA
Bullshit. The woman had every right because the guy wanted to push his way in while she was on the way out. Pretending that it is a racial issue is disingenuous at best, because all she wanted was for him to show his key fob and/or tell her what apartment that he lived in. She told him her apartment, yet he was being a prick. People like him and you always have to make a prick issue into such some sort of discrimination. Why couldn't the prick have just said "Hi, what is your name? My name is so-and-so, I live at apartment whatever, here is my key fob, and thank you for your vigilance"?
She's not the Gestapo and nobody has to show her their "papers". She's a busybody moron.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
You pull this routine whenever you have nothing left to say.
Inevitably you give up when you realize nobody believes that there is something you said that isn't understood. You aren't that difficult to read.
On the flip side, you are the one who explicitly professes problems when there are multiple concepts presented. You can't keep up and you try to insist that things be simplified (i.e. dumbed down) for you with fewer concepts presented...

But keep on wasting your time if you prefer...

Probably because you misrepresent my posts often. Just as you did here, again.

It is really quite amusing.

Nov 2005
California
Probably because you misrepresent my posts often. Just as you did here, again.
It is really quite amusing.
Then you are easily amused...

Does this gaslighting attempt of yours ever work on anybody?
I would guess not considering I'm not alone in recognizing your antics... :rolleyes:
One of the biggest give-aways is that you consistently fail to even try to attempt to explain what was supposedly misunderstood...

Sep 2015
Stage Left
You know damn well we were talking about rape victims---not women going in and out of doors. STUPID--just STUPID.
oh you saw that too? the incredible fucking idiotic comment and insulting BS against assault survivors. these assholes have no bottom............

simply disgusting...............

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Then you are easily amused...

Does this gaslighting attempt of yours ever work on anybody?
I would guess not considering I'm not alone in recognizing your antics... :rolleyes:
One of the biggest give-aways is that you consistently fail to even try to attempt to explain what was supposedly misunderstood...
Because it is funny to me to watch you just puke up the status quo

Lets look
Yup. It happens ALL of the time. It just happened to me last week at one of my associates condos. You don't just let random people into a secure building. People pay extra for that for a reason.
Potato:

Somebody followed you back to your apartment demanding to know personal information about you?
I find it funny how right-wing people keep having these stories of what happened to them which don't mesh with the world around us...

But this is by far my favorite

I give up.

I was wrong. I watched the video. It was definitely racist. Especially the part where she pointed to the sign that read

"No solicitors"

Shook her head, slammed the door muttering

"This is what happens when black people don't read"

My fault. Definitely racist.

Potato:

The guy LIVED THERE, so you think the "no solicitors" sign is something he should have taken into account???
Your excuses are getting more and more feeble and this is only the first page of postings...

What really cracks me up about the video is how often the woman just blatantly lies about the situation. But I guess with you and Trump, you're used to lying and don't see it as a moral issue, eh?
She says she's not comfortable being filmed? But then she follows him. Proving her statement a lie.
And if her concern were truly over something like "no solicitors", why would she care about whether or not she was being filmed?
She didn't want her racism on camera. Pure and simple.[/i]

Marker 1:20