Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Clinton, because I liked Clinton

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Clinton, because I disliked Trump

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Dec 2018
Wisconsin
This is a simple ABCD poll. Feel free to elaborate in a response, but I'd like to get a vote on just the basic why.

Apr 2014
redacted
This is a simple ABCD poll. Feel free to elaborate in a response, but I'd like to get a vote on just the basic why.
You forgot other options like not voting or voting for Third party. I voted Third Party because, after years of voting for the "lesser of two evils", I couldn't hold my nose long enough to vote for either of those two deplorables. Hillary was the more dangerous one since she is both smart and corrupt while Trump is just stupid and corrupt.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
You forgot other options like not voting or voting for Third party. I voted Third Party because, after years of voting for the "lesser of two evils", I couldn't hold my nose long enough to vote for either of those two deplorables. Hillary was the more dangerous one since she is both smart and corrupt while Trump is just stupid and corrupt.
Trust me. I did this for a reason.

Dec 2015
Arizona
I voted for Clinton because she was the most experienced presidential candidate in my lifetime. My vote for Clinton had nothing to do with 'liking'. It was based on two things 1) Her ability/experience 2) the Democratic Platform. I was confident that Clinton would choose outstanding cabinet members and WH staff....and of course I felt that Bill Clinton would be a great asset. Also, foreign policy was important to me and as Sec of State I felt that Clinton's previous work with leaders all over the globe would be an advantage.
I try to choose candidates like an employer chooses employees. I look at their education, work experience, associations, affiliations. When I interview them I ask them their hobbies, family and friends to get a better sense of the whole person.
I like to see volunteer work on their resume and I ask about their goals.
I realize some of these things would not apply as POTUS, but that's what I look for. Do I "LIKE" the Clintons? Not particularly. I think they are a very odd couple and YES, I think they have dabbled in corruption.

May 2018
Chicago
I voted for Clinton because she was the most experienced presidential candidate in my lifetime. My vote for Clinton had nothing to do with 'liking'. It was based on two things 1) Her ability/experience 2) the Democratic Platform. I was confident that Clinton would choose outstanding cabinet members and WH staff....and of course I felt that Bill Clinton would be a great asset. Also, foreign policy was important to me and as Sec of State I felt that Clinton's previous work with leaders all over the globe would be an advantage.
I try to choose candidates like an employer chooses employees. I look at their education, work experience, associations, affiliations. When I interview them I ask them their hobbies, family and friends to get a better sense of the whole person.
I like to see volunteer work on their resume and I ask about their goals.
I realize some of these things would not apply as POTUS, but that's what I look for. Do I "LIKE" the Clintons? Not particularly. I think they are a very odd couple and YES, I think they have dabbled in corruption.
Same for me, but I also did so because Trump is quite simply pure evil- not one redeeming quality.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Same for me, but I also did so because Trump is quite simply pure evil- not one redeeming quality.
I have to admit I never followed Trump---his businesses, his wives or family. My impression of him was rich, playboy type--outspoken, etc. So when Trump was confirmed as the GOP nominee I was stunned---wondered what I'd been missing. When I did my research on Trump I was stunned all over again---still am. Just his political affiliations were enough to make my head spin--GOP, then Dem, then Independent, then GOP? HUH?? Graduate of Wharton Business--strange--but okay--however the deeper I dug the more apprehensive I became. This man was ALARMING, deceitful, unfaithful, unpredictable--reckless and probably corrupt to the core.
AND then as the whole world watched he did the impossible. Still SMH.