Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Clinton, because I liked Clinton

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Clinton, because I disliked Trump

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
May 2018
Chicago
I have to admit I never followed Trump---his businesses, his wives or family. My impression of him was rich, playboy type--outspoken, etc. So when Trump was confirmed as the GOP nominee I was stunned---wondered what I'd been missing. When I did my research on Trump I was stunned all over again---still am. Just his political affiliations were enough to make my head spin--GOP, then Dem, then Independent, then GOP? HUH?? Graduate of Wharton Business--strange--but okay--however the deeper I dug the more apprehensive I became. This man was ALARMING, deceitful, unfaithful, unpredictable--reckless and probably corrupt to the core.
AND then as the whole world watched he did the impossible. Still SMH.
It's difficult to find a more vile person. This is a man who goes out of his way to hurt people. He does with a smile on his face as his minions applaud. It's sick. It really and truly is.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
It's difficult to find a more vile person. This is a man who goes out of his way to hurt people. He does with a smile on his face as his minions applaud. It's sick. It really and truly is.
Difficult, yes, but the Democrats proved it wasn't impossible. Agreed; Trump is a fucking moron and selfish to the point of harming others.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
I have to admit I never followed Trump---his businesses, his wives or family. My impression of him was rich, playboy type--outspoken, etc. So when Trump was confirmed as the GOP nominee I was stunned---wondered what I'd been missing. When I did my research on Trump I was stunned all over again---still am. Just his political affiliations were enough to make my head spin--GOP, then Dem, then Independent, then GOP? HUH?? Graduate of Wharton Business--strange--but okay--however the deeper I dug the more apprehensive I became. This man was ALARMING, deceitful, unfaithful, unpredictable--reckless and probably corrupt to the core.
AND then as the whole world watched he did the impossible. Still SMH.
He only won because he was running against Hillary. If the Democrats had nominated a decent candidate, Trump would have lost his ass.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
I voted for Hillary, because she was better than Trump.
That's how you vote, you might like one and not the other, you might like' em both, you might not care for either of them.

It's like the Beatles and Elvis, you might like them both, but you like one of them more.
But in this case I liked Hillary, I liked Bernie better, but he wasn't on the ballot, and I didn't like Trump.

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
I voted for Trump because #1 the economy stupid.......and #2 Hillary should be in an orange jump suit sitting in Danville Conn.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
This is a simple ABCD poll. Feel free to elaborate in a response, but I'd like to get a vote on just the basic why.
I voted Hill at the last minute because I was fearful of what Trump would do with the court.